Alliance 25m for MoP

90 Night Elf Warrior
The Gentlemans Club is a 10m guild of competent, fun, silly friends. We had a ton of turnover during DS progression, having to replace 2 healers and 5 dps over the course of our raiding. While that set us back, we were still the 2nd blue team to clear H Madness (usually progressing with a pug member)....and we did it all only ever raiding one night a week; yep, thats it.

Sundays 7pm

Some of us also raid with other guilds(on alts) and know a great handful of other great, non suck raiders. With that amazing resource available, we have decided that our Sunday night raid should be a 25m during MoP. We have easily 12-15 raiders in guild and another 6-8 friends/alts that have shown interest. So now all we need is YOU.

Tanks and healers are plentiful already and they're the cream of the crop. So at this point I need the best of the best DPS to get excited for 25m raiding in the coming weeks.

Hit me up in game for details or talk to our GM Kolbie or other officers such as Hawtz.

Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Good luck! =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Thank you AONG! May the force be with you as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
AONG? (Ugh, I'm getting old, I don't get these references anymore..)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Arthas Official Nice Guy!........in the words of NFL Live "C'Mon Man!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
back to the front
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I might be interested. and I know a few people that might be as well. We'll discuss it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
09/25/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Brucebleed
I might be interested. and I know a few people that might be as well. We'll discuss it

ohhhh man....with pros like that it could be quite the group
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
back to the top...we're still looking for the best of the best dps to come play with us in raids. also, RBG and arena teams happen fairly frequently with some top pvp aces in the guild.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
Hey if you guys are willing to come horde we definitely can have a full time 25 man raiding guild. Let me know how you feel about that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]