Sunsepter's formal hello

90 Undead Rogue
Well hello Feathermoon forums, obviously as the title states, I'm Sunsepter. I've been on the server for a bit, mainly just associating with close friends, or guildies within AAO. However never really made a formal hello.

A little about me; Former multi Gladiator, Top 100 US Progression raider, experienced multi classer, guide writer, streamer, YouTuber*new*.

I have a extensive knowledge of everything about Rogues, I know the class inside and out, as well as mostly everything for mages, with a good knowledge of every other class in the game as a serious level.

Being who I am, I answer just about any question I possibly can, when asked, as I keep no secrets about the game, theres no point.

So if theres anything you need to know, message me in game ^.^

Regardless I'll shamelessly plug a youtube / stream that I'll be using in MoP to bring some of the best possible content of high rated Arena / Progression raiding / Guides / etc.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/sunsepterWoW

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/sunseptergaming

Looking forward to how the server plays out in MoP

See you then?
Edited by Sunsepter on 9/15/2012 11:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I've had the pleasure of doing some BGs with Sunsepter, he's an excellent PvPer and a nice fellow. A gentleman and a scholar.

Welcome!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
09/15/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Sunsepter
Being who I am, I answer just about any question I possibly can, when asked,

Challenge, Accepted.

1) Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

2) Every month, a girl gets allowance. Assume last year she had no money, and kept it up to now. Then she spends 1/2 of her money on clothes, then 1/3 of the remaining money on games, and then 1/4 of the remaining money on toys. After she bought all of that, she had $7777 left. Assuming she only gets money by allowance, how much money does she earn every month?

3) You only have a match when you enter a dark and cold room. You come across an oil lamp, an oil heater, and a candle. Which do you light first?

4) A bus driver was heading down a street in Delhi. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a 'no left turn' sign and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?
Edited by Gunstrak on 9/17/2012 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/17/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Gunstrak
2) Every month, a girl gets allowance. Assume last year she had no money, and kept it up to now. Then she spends 1/2 of her money on clothes, then 1/3 of the remaining money on games, and then 1/4 of the remaining money on toys. After she bought all of that, she had $7777 left. Assuming she only gets money by allowance, how much money does she earn every month?

Best question ever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
3) You light the match first.

4) He wasn't driving a bus at the time, he was walking or on a bicycle.
Edited by Alistania on 9/17/2012 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
2. $2160.27 each month?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
1) depends on your definition of the devil :P

2) I hate math dont wanna find my phone to calculate so i decline you win

3) match first

4) was walking

Challenge accepted

PS this is sunsepter on another character to lazy to change the name too
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Sunsepter is badass!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]