casual player seeking friendly guild

23 Night Elf Druid
I have played for a long time, but bounced between servers for friends, never got any raid experience, or focused much on a main. I guess I am a lot like a noob that has played for years. My kids' dad doesn't play anymore, nor my friends. I have two young kids, so I don't get to play much. I just got my account back after going without for a few months, and I feel like I'm re-learning the game. I would like to find a friendly and helpful guild, and make a few friends on Spirestone. I'm on Pacific Time.
Reply Quote
77 Human Priest
09/16/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Harmony
I have played for a long time, but bounced between servers for friends, never got any raid experience, or focused much on a main. I guess I am a lot like a noob that has played for years. My kids' dad doesn't play anymore, nor my friends. I have two young kids, so I don't get to play much. I just got my account back after going without for a few months, and I feel like I'm re-learning the game. I would like to find a friendly and helpful guild, and make a few friends on Spirestone. I'm on Pacific Time.

Hi Harmony. Not sure if you've found what you're looking for, but if not, you might be a great fit for what I'm trying to get started. Here's a link to a re-roll post I have going right now.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606351675?page=1#11

In a nutshell I'm trying to guage interest in re-rolling for late night, adult, casual players. Hope you find what you're looking for either way. :)
Reply Quote
You're more than welcome to check out my guild. We're all pretty casual. Mostly adults, active military, retired military, family members of military. There are a few of us who are on quite a bit and just about anyone from the guild can send you an invite.
Reply Quote
De Oppressor liber is recruiting been around since 05. casual players ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hey harmony we are a pretty relaxed guild and we are on pacific time if you'd like to join drop me a line.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]