Fall of Thelanor

66 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/18/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Yellowflower
I should be on most of the day tomorrow.

I am going to try to be on around 1 or 2.

If you're not sleeping I will totally do it with you.

... wait

yeah.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
09/18/2012 01:47 AMPosted by Joynal
I'll try to keep an eye out for you and run with you if you don't find someone else first. Same for Crikket - leveling to 85 is super easy now they cut the experience needed almost in half.

Ha! Snuck in before the maintenance ruined the forums!

It's easy if you have the time... I usually don't. After tomorrow (which is now also very limited, because I forgot about maintenance), I probably won't have time to do anything but check mail again until Sunday. And Sunday usually ends up being a errands/chores/working on the house kind of a day, since it's the only day Chups and I have off together. So to be safe, I would round that up to Monday. I guess if I played all day Monday and did nothing else, I *might* be able to level those last three levels... but that would be difficult for me.

Also Stoni... hawt.

Edit because apparently I had no idea what level I was.
Edited by Yellowflower on 9/18/2012 3:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
Also, now that I've realized there is a ilvl requirement, I've given up all hope of ever doing this on Crikket.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Just get one of your friends to make them a bunch of that 377 crafted PvP stuff. That's what I did on my craptastic mage!
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
09/19/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Aakarshan
one of your friends

Those exist?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well, if you don't have friends then resort to threats and blackmail.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/19/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Aakarshan

Have you ever considered that maybe you dont have friends because you threaten and blackmail them all the time?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
09/19/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Sorya

Have you ever considered that maybe you dont have friends because you threaten and blackmail them all the time?

actually, that is precisely why he has friends.
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Thelanora
hi

*wavewave*
Reply Quote
Not the sun yet but apparently you and I
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
DEAR YELLERFLER:

If you're able to move them over to Alliance side I have a few of the crafted pvp cloth pieces laying around. You're welcome to have them!
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
Aww, thank you. But I seriously doubt I will even be able to hit 85 in that time, so don't worry about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]