Knights of Ða Ebon Blade (H)

90 Troll Mage
For the next two weeks, I have no internet. Before this happened, I had a bunch of good friends returning to the game come MoP. I told them that this guild was worthwhile, so they joined.

Now I feel foolish. The daughter of the GM runs her mouth to the point of offending people and threatening people. I bring it up fairly, and am quickly removed from the guilds facebook page. My friends have dropped out for better guilds. The second I have my net on I will also be removing myself unless someone boots me beforehand.

To sum it up, if you are horde side and want a good guild with the strength and ability to move forward come MoP, do NOT join this guild. It is filled with children and hicks who cant see beyond the tip of their own noses.

Butthurt? ya! maybe a bit seeing I brought my own friends into the guild, and then was made to look stupid when the children that run the guild treat everyone like garbage.

Dont join this guild. If you are currently in it, leave it. the guild Destruction is rebuilding for MoP, thats where you want to be. Not some fail guild who treats their members like garbage.

Bye!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/galakrond/Necrophagia/simple

Thats the loser responsible for the death of her mommys guild!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Glad you posted this. After leaving a good progression guild on Frostmane and paying over $100 to transfer back here for a good time with old friends thinking we would get back into what was left ages ago. My "coming back" experience was not as enjoyable as I planned. I am not one to talk much but I couldn't help myself this morning when they started talking garbage about other parts of the community, including myself after defending the people they were trash talking. Singling out the Alliance side like they are bad because of the faction they choose. I was alliance and horde and still have characters on both sides, just because you choose a faction does not make you good or bad... Definitely not a instant "scumbag" like these people were portraying the alliance people.

This is a GAME, not real life people. Just because it may seem like real life because you spend countless hours does not make it real. I am not bashing people that play this a lot because I am one of them but I am definitely not going to take advantage of "internet muscles" and talk garbage about people I don't know.

I am finished with my rant. As always, Beecher. You are a saint, and most of all... A badass.
Edited by Dumpweed on 9/17/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Thanks man. I am obviously an angry fool, but I appreciate the good word...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
For the record, Knights of Da Ebon Blade was the first guild I joined when I started playing WoW shortly after the Hour of Twilight Patch in Cataclysm. I loved the guild very much, but as you stated, there are some people who are not nice people to play with. Lets be honest, every guild has some of those people. On the other hand, there are a lot of genuinely nice and fun people to play with in that guild. I left due to similar reasons to yours, and have not looked back. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are still good people in that guild. I do not think it wise to slam an entire guild due to one or two persons actions. The people that forced me to leave, were held accountable for their actions, and the innocent are still on my friends list today. So if anyone happens by this thread, and sees this post, please do not automatically write the Knights off, as there are still good people there. GLHF
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
you lost me at guild facebook page
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I actually knew the GM when her family started on Uldaman and they asked me to transfer to join their guild on Galakrond so i did. It was the single biggest mistake of my WoW life. The GM removed me from the guild when I asked why I was blocked on the guild facebook. The GM then accused me of calling CPS on her in w/e state she lives in.She then put me on ignore rather than let me defend myself when she started accusing me.
Edited by Longpigg on 5/15/2013 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Oh did I mention that the GM, her husband and both her daughter and her son play on the same account in that guild?
Reply Quote
Oh did I mention that the GM, her husband and both her daughter and her son play on the same account in that guild?

Account sharing is a bannable offense if you report it to a GM. I know this is completely none of my business however; if you want to sort of give them a "reality check". Report the account for having multiple users on one account (they probably do it to save cash). The GM will be banned, and the "second in command" should be force promoted to Guild Master via GM.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
You ever just... You know decide to blow her mind with perverted discussion. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I joined knights of da ebon blade after sentinels of alexstrasa got disbanded. I was fine with it for the first few months cause there were a few nice people on there and we did some arenas but then they took a break and i got more into the guild "politics"... i quit for a while came back and was kicked from the guild so i joined a newer one called justified which is currently the biggest horde one on the server and I love it, the people are nice and no one runs their mouth (if they do im not on and im on a lot) The only thing missing is some people who want to do pvp and more raider type people. if you want to check it out message me ingame.

p.s. sorry for the lack of commas and periods and grammar stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]