Mage LF top raiding guild for MoP

90 Blood Elf Mage
Hello!!

I have been on the KJ server for about 3 years now so many of you know who I am. I'm currently looking for a new guild due to the fact that I took a break after clearing DS 8/8hm and have been replaced in my current guild. I'm looking for a 10 or 25 man guild that is or has the potential to be a top server guild. I have been the GM of several guilds as well as an officer in guilds too. I want a guild that raids on the weekdays and on the horde side. As for my current schedule, I’m free Sunday-Thursday 2pm-11pm central time. Look forward to hearing peoples responses. Real ID = jameststrong@hotmail.com

~Skyér
Edited by Skyér on 9/20/2012 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Are you flexible on the 11 CST ending time? Would 12 maybe be OK? Because you would be what we are looking for minus the 11 ending time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
if i went to 12 cst id have to be done right at 12

just hit me up in game and we can talk
Edited by Skyér on 9/20/2012 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can recommend this guy, his times didn't match up with our raid but I've run some stuff with him and checked him out on training dummies. He definitely would be a good edition to your guild. Nice guy as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Training dummies? really?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]