Q is considering a friendly new home...

90 Human Priest
Most of my guildmates/ friends don't play WoW anymore and it's gotten somewhat lonely. I've had a couple offers to join different guilds, but I'm uncertain where I will fit in.

Things to know about me:
-I'm a Mom. (it's important because I'm never going to miss a son's recital for this game and the occasional sick child will always trump guild events for me-- Super Mom I may be; I still can't be in 2 places at once).

-I have 7 85s on Lothar and 1 85 on Shadow Council. WoW is one of my two primary hobbies (reading is the other).

-Those 85s are: Qarylle, Qarys, Qathryn, Quite, Qahrin, Qyern, and Qaja @ Lothar, and Qarynthe @ Shadow Council. (This is why I get called "Q" in game.)

-clean language is important to me (yes, I understand many of you consider cursing and innuendo a normal part of a "mature" guild's chat. I do not enjoy such an environment and would not fit in well with your guild.

- that being said, I also do not enjoy whining, juvenile drama. I don't put up with my teenagers engaging in drama, so I am definitely not going to subject myself to it while trying to enjoy my hobby.

-I believe in doing my part when part of a group. I will do my research, farm my mats, prepare myself and show up early for events I am invited to or committed for (unless, on the rare occasion illness or other unexpected occurrences prevent me from doing so).

-I am self sufficient. I never embarrass myself or my guildmates by begging folks to give me anything or carry me through stuff.

-I enjoy raiding, but my schedule is non-negotiable because of my husband's work schedule and my children. I am available Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:30 AM to 12PM or 9:30 PM until 12 AM, and Saturdays 9:30PM- 11PM. I do play more frequently than this, but those are the only blocks of time I could commit to focusing on fight mechanics.

Basically, I play to win, but real life demands I remain a casual player. Just would like to have other folks to play this game with...
Reply Quote
Knights of Myth Drannor is Level 25 and rebuilding. So if you have been in the game since Vanilla - you might know a few of the ppl in guild. We do have a temporary site that gives a background of what our guild is about on komd.guildlaunch.com. You can message any of the officers if you like - Stormraven, Ilsemune, Lainon, Ragetank, Cerrunnos or myself. We raid 830PM on Tues and Sat - but I can imagine as guild grows and we get more parents in that 930EST would work as well.
Edited by Ragetank on 9/18/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sounds promising. Hope to speak to you in game soon. :)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
If you had been horde, I'd have said come check us out as we have tons of people just like you :) If you ever faction change look us up :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]