Who's rolling a Monk?

I'm going to, just because. I couldn't bring myself to level or play one on the beta; I'm just going to level one for real.

Decided on a Human because of the racial bonus for reputation gain. Figured that will come in handy with grinding rep for MoP faction gear... I will level her as a healer since I enjoy healing and it usually has a faster queue than dps.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Everybody is gonna roll a monk lets be real here. Panda of course for me.
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 02:44 AMPosted by Pav
Everybody is gonna roll a monk lets be real here. Panda of course for me.

Nah, I know there will be some people like me who will roll one just to see what it's like, but I think there are people who are only willing to play a class if it's stellar for the role/content they want to play.

Like some serial dps'ers may look at the sims and decide it's not doing good enough dps to roll one. Or serial tanks and healers may decide they don't like the sound of the tanking or healing style Monks use. PvP'ers might not see any benefit to this class in arenas or BGs.

I could see others deciding not to roll one because their favorite class was changed in such a way that they just don't want to play anything but their main in this expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love that you are saying serial now.

On topic. Since all the classes I seem to enjoy playing keep getting gutted, I may take a look into the monk heals. Cant be in as bad of a place as priests are!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I'll probably make a pandaren to check out how awesome they look with some blue overalls and a pointy hat, but eww, I don't even want to level this char to 90, leveling a new char sounds scarey. I look forward to see'n pandas everywhere, just hope monk isn't another "hero" class.
Reply Quote
09/18/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Phaydre
Decided on a Human because of the racial bonus for reputation gain.

Well damn, that's a good idea...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]