Random topic : bad jobs

90 Human Rogue
I work at a dine in theater as a cook. The volume of cooking for 250-300 people an hour is crazy. Its not that great though, the pay isn't awesome, and promotions aren't dependant on seniority. While it's not my worst job, it got me thinking this would make for another great "random topic post"

So what's your worst job been, and why m
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I don't think i'd be allowed to post it on these forums. ;)
Reply Quote
job: guild officer

overworked and underpaid, though i must say, the womens come flocking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edited by Felgibson on 12/6/2012 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
job: guild officer

overworked and underpaid, though i must say, the womens come flocking.

Legit, this is how it works.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Damn Fel, I'm scared to hear if that's true. It sounds oddly like Deuce Biggalo. Was this your biography?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
im an xray technologist at a local hospital here. not a bad job lol but if i had to pick something i dont like about it, it would have to be sometimes having to run equipment in the operating room. something about a dr. having a patient cut open that turns him into a stressful !@#$%^- :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I WAS a medic in the army, and stationed at a hospital in the ER. Mostly doing vitals, saw a lot of messed up stuff. Domestic violence is no joke, i'll tell you that much. Cranial fractures = ewwww
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
shop !@#$% at an ffa repair station, nothing like crawling inside a thrust reverser to clean it out
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I work my corner.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Door to door door salesman
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
worst job: assistant manager of a radioshack.

job itself wasn't too terrible, but the manager took it upon herself to clock me and the rest of my coworkers back on our timesheets each week, on the sole basis of 'because she could'.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edited by Felgibson on 12/6/2012 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
A while ago I used to work for Fujifilm splicing super-8 and regular-8 film onto reels to be digitized. Most monotonous job you can imagine. Only working at Foxconn could possibly be worse. The only redeeming factor was the occasional amateur pr0nz that came through which we'd immediately throw up on the projector and laugh at.
Edited by Xiic on 9/19/2012 2:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Job: Welder

Only real bad parts are the burns and the douchers who don't wear safety equipment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/18/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Femaleirl
shop !@#$% at an ffa repair station, nothing like crawling inside a thrust reverser to clean it out

I must have been playing too many video games in my life, because I see ffa and think 'free for all'. What is this?

09/18/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Apocryphus
Door to door door salesman

Heartiest laugh I've had in ages. I actually read this while I was at work last night, and people looked at me weird.

09/18/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Leafseven
worst job: assistant manager of a radioshack.

Can you please explain to me how in the living hell Radio Shack is still in business? Any time I see one, the parking lot is empty. There are 5 staff members doing nothing at all times. HOW? WHY? It blows my mind that a lot of awesome stores I've loved have come and gone, but the crap shack still exists.... WHY?

09/19/2012 01:28 AMPosted by Cretus
Non-rewarding factor. I am very angry now. ROAR!

They like to call it PTSD. I just call it "people suck". I don't miss any of it. Especially when you open your eyes to why we have a military and the things they do. This country worries me sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Usmc infatry
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Arg damn it, ^ infantry, i r grunt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]