Astral shift is useless

90 Draenei Shaman
You two look like you're having a lot of fun with this.

/popcorn

Please continue!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I like it. Allows me to stay out and soak a hour of twilight on herioc ultrax.

V
Edited by Venetia on 9/20/2012 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
09/20/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Swagbot
Nope. I don't have to, so therefore there is no need to.

Lana: "My words have failed me"

Mallory: "Well then shut up"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
09/20/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Karrakis
Gaudi (the artist) walked around in hobo clothes and acted like one, just so you know. He died in a cheap hospital because nobody realised he were a wealthy famous artist. Bit of historical trivia for you.

I think I remember hearing about this. The analogy is still fine though. You get the point. It seems silly to be successful, not show it off, and just tell people you are successful.

09/20/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Karrakis
Also saying that at high levels players are skillcapped is not only grossly inaccurate, but a perversion of the truth

No one is ever truly skillcapped, but the basic point is that people at high rankings play pretty darn well, and while they do make bad judgments on certain plays, and such the fact remains that they play on higher levels. It's like how, as a warrior, I would spell reflect both frostbolt and ice lance (Gogo game not able to keep up with two spells being cast at the same tim) from a terrible mage in a random BG, but when I would just get ice lanced in arena because the mage did a stopcasting macro. I mean literally, sometimes I could spell reflect at the start of the cast, and my opponent would just be like I'MA CHARGIN MAH LAZERS!!!!!

09/20/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Karrakis
You make a good point about shamans not having defensives, this is what I take you on the basis of - the points that you make.

You can sometimes get a good gauge at how well someone is based off what they say, but at the same time, the moment you say something absolutely mind-boggling stupid (EG: frost mages can't kill a warrior to save their life) all credibility goes out the window. So enjoy being this mysterious person I guess, but the moment someone sees you post something just flat out wrong in any sort of competitive PvP situation you're going to have to deal with people saying you're just some mad little kid that has no idea what you're talking about, but claims you're good.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
I don't know why but for some reason I kinda like you.

I'm also at a loss to see what I've posted which is "flat-out wrong" and I fail to see you pointing out this "flat-out wrong" point.

Getting back to it...

(btw Antonio Gaudi is the artist after which we get the namesake "gaudy" I believe)
Edited by Karrakis on 9/20/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
09/20/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Karrakis
I don't know why but for some reason I kinda like you.

Are you a female? I have low standards so as long as you have all the female...parts...I'm pretty much sold.

09/20/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Karrakis
I'm also at a loss to see what I've posted which is "flat-out wrong" and I fail to see you pointing out this "flat-out wrong" point.

Didn't actually say you did. I just said that's what you're doing when you do that. That and I just happen to take everything people say with a grain of salt if they hide because there is usually a reason to do it.

IT SAID I WAS POSTING WITH LIAX. WHAT IS THIS CRAP
Edited by Laix on 9/20/2012 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Shaman
At a 2 minute CD this talent just isn't worth it. Odds are pretty good that if you had to pop this talent you were going to die anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/20/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Havvokk
At a 2 minute CD this talent just isn't worth it. Odds are pretty good that if you had to pop this talent you were going to die anyways.

Well, can't argue with that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
09/20/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Swagbot
Nope. I don't have to, so therefore there is no need to.

Hi Platform.
Seriously, stop. You're acting like you're 12 (which you could pass for anyways)
You're a bad liar too, might want to improve on that bit.

@ the OP:
Astral Shift seems a bit lackluster, if the CD were lowered/duration increased/useable like Barkskin is (feared/incapacitated/etc) then it would be something to consider. Right now, it's not really worth it.
Edited by Thunderhowl on 9/20/2012 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/20/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Thunderhowl
You're a bad liar too, might want to improve on that bit.

It's almost as if that's the point he was making. =/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
09/20/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Havvokk
Though I haven't had Stone Bulwark or Nature's Guardian work any better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]