Topic 6 ... 6 ... oh wait :P
Yes folks just under 6 days to Panderia!!!
1. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
(I know some people like that.)
2. Starfish don't have brains.
(I know some people like that too.)
3. The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
(From drinking little bottles of...?)
(Did taxpayers pay for this research??)
4. Polar bears are left handed.
(Who knew....? Who cares? How'd they find out, did they ask them?)
5. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it)
6. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Now that's more like it)