Halloween Plans?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Okay there really is no forum for this but I figured why not? I love this holiday but I haven't been celebrating it lately for personal reasons.

But this year I'm heading over to Florida to check out Universal Studios for the holiday. Disneyworld too but...cmon. Silent Hill maze. ( If anybody wants me to try and get pictures for the maze I can try ;) )

No one trick or treats by my house anymore so I think the vacation would be nice. Rather boring anyway that more people do day time trick or treating. It's either people being too safe or too many skimpy costumes. *yawns*

Every year I tend to livestream movies as well just for friends who don't have anything to do. Stuff like Rocky Horror, Repo the Genetic Opera. Sure they're not scary but they're fun. No costume this year just because of plenty of reasons that aren't important.

What are you guys doing this year?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well, there's the Anoween party about a week before Halloween.

I'll be dressed as the Skull Kid from Majora's Mask.

Actual Halloween... No plans yet.

Most of my friends & my boyfriend are gone to different provinces for college & won't be here.

So I have no idea what I'll be doing but I hope it's something fun.

It is my favorite holiday after all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Writing papers and attending classes. Graduate School is fun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/19/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Killercaitie
It is my favorite holiday after all.

Mine too it's just family issues kind of made me stay away from the holiday. Eh that parts not important.

09/19/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Zanuvial
Writing papers and attending classes. Graduate School is fun.

Ouch.

09/19/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Darthvixxen
i couldn't justify splurging on Universal Studios, even with the Florida resident discount

I wasn't too happy about buying two separate tickets but we're going on one of those "Okay we're only doing this ONCE we might as well splurge" vacations for my moms 50th birthday. I'm also a really big Pyramidhead fangirl soooooo there's that
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/19/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Mine too it's just family issues kind of made me stay away from the holiday. Eh that parts not important.

Awww :(

One of my favorite things ever for Halloween was a few years ago.

A bunch of us college buddies went Trick or Treating, & we took an international student from China with us.

She had never been ToTing before.

It was just so friggin' cute.

"Are you sure we can do this? Do we give them anything?"

"Trick or treat! Hello! Oh, you have a very nice kitchen!"

She was just so excited & happy it was more like she was 6yrs old than a 21yr old.
Reply Quote
70 Troll Rogue
Maybe getting a Slender costume and following random people
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/19/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Jonnyawesome

That'd be a fun costume to photo bomb people with. Just sneak up behind them and stand still
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thinking about having a party with a dessert banquet (jelly brains and worms on a surgery style platter), extra pizza, tons of magic potion and eyeball cocktails to drink. BYOB of course.

I wanted to dress as a demented malpractice surgeon from the 1800's. Already have a huge mix of Halloween music ready and about $60 worth of candy. This is going to be sweet.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Playing a show. Everyone kinda scattered for college last year but we always get together for a gig on Halloween.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/19/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Jonnyawesome

One of my buddies will be doing that. He's tall & thin, so it's perfect.

We're gunna do a photoshoot of him lurking everywhere, & in the woods. Both scary ones, & some silly ones.

Skull Kid progress:

Majority of materials required have been gathered.
Multiple pages of planning, concept & design have been scribbled.
Currently doing rough measurements for each piece.
Desperately looking for a large heart shape for a base for the mask work. So far none have been found. (Heart shape balloons are apparently the rarest thing ever.)

x_x
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/19/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Repo the Genetic Opera.

Looove that movie!! It has one of my favorite people in the world in it. Ogre. That's the reason I picked that movie up to begin with. :) That new Silent Hill movie looks really good. Comes out Oct. 26th in theatres.
Edited by Dusktilldawn on 9/20/2012 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/20/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Dusktilldawn
Ogre.

Ask a Gentern, who they prefer, 10 out of 9 will say the Pavi!

He is glorious in that film. Absolutely glorious.

I'd dress as him but my hair is too short now, so I'd have to be Luigi.

/stabstabstab
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So I just found out that on Oct 6th there's going to be a zombie crawl down town.

Not a big one but still...

I don't have time to plan out a glorious one/get the materials so I'll probably just reuse my Pyramid Head outfit.

He's sorta like a zombie. >_>

That & I want to make a sign that says "There's a zombie on your lawn" to carry around.

If I had good time I'd just make a sunflower costume & have the sign.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Looove that movie!! It has one of my favorite people in the world in it. Ogre. That's the reason I picked that movie up to begin with. :) That new Silent Hill movie looks really good. Comes out Oct. 26th in theatres.

It does look good. I hate 3D though but I'm whipped when it comes to Silent Hill. Only reason I really want to go to Halloween Horror Nights. I'm going to be really freaking scared but it'll be worth it.

Seriously they use Chainsaws way too much! T^T

09/20/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Killercaitie
I'd dress as him but my hair is too short now, so I'd have to be Luigi.

I've seen girls dress up like him. It's pretty awkward lol. Although when I saw Repo in theaters for around the 3rd time we had some cosplayers. So there was a Luigi in the audience shaking popcorn around at the "WHAT?!" scene. Still have my autographed poster too. I missed out on seeing Ogre though when he showed up in AZ.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/20/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Rosenivy
I've seen girls dress up like him. It's pretty awkward lol. Although when I saw Repo in theaters for around the 3rd time we had some cosplayers. So there was a Luigi in the audience shaking popcorn around at the "WHAT?!" scene. Still have my autographed poster too. I missed out on seeing Ogre though when he showed up in AZ.

It was never shown in theaters here. T_T
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Rosenivy

09/20/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Killercaitie
It was never shown in theaters here. T_T

I didn't even find out about the movie until it was already on dvd:( Buuut I have seen Ogre live with Skinny Puppy and Ohgr so that's good enough for me! Also got to drool(nervously ask him a question) at him on a live internet chat questionarre thing a while back :D
Edited by Dusktilldawn on 9/21/2012 12:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Okay it's getting really hard to sit still now that I looked up a few things on that Halloween event I'm going to.

They even put in a save point in the maze. I laughed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Adorable Halloween story time:

The other year, a man & his son came to the house trick or treating.

The little boy was dressed as Batman.

The father was dressed as Robin.

They both acted in character, & the little boy leaped off the front step with his cape out.

It was so, so cute. xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]