[H] <MillionMPH> LF 2dps 1tank - ToT

2 Gnome Mage
Dunno. I suppose it is leftover from Nealie trolling me with his wee leetle lvl 2 toon and then Qube for unmasking him as said troll.

/cheer maturity

I don't think that word means what you think it means. :p

You both fail at maturity. Not quite as bad as I do, but you do.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Unlike your guild, who feels it necessary to try to pick fights with the rest of the horde (and thus giving yourselves an embarrassing reputation... which is hard to do on Horde side!) I am showing my support of your guild by bumping your thread. Consequently, I have also helped your guild raid FL and DS when you asked trade chat for help.

You're assuming that responding to you and anyone else in this thread represents an attack on the rest of Horde. Really?

And being that you were in BoB I find this statement hilarious to say the least. Talk about a guild who regularly attacked other Horde daily in trade and on the forums. Weren't you an officer or the GM too?

Also, regarding FL we asked for help one day and got you, you did not help the raid to be honest. You stubbornly put forth your strategy and was frustrated when we did not want to attempt that.

Thanks for the bump and let me know what you come up with next.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You got off track, friend Nealie- the reason I posted on this thread at all was the following:

Since 2006 we have been representing the Horde raiding scene on this server, longer than most 'raiding guilds'.

Sure, maybe you and your guild have been in existence since 2006, but to claim you have been representing the Horde raiding scene is just inaccurate. Put your time and effort into defending that, my friend!

And, hey, at the very least, maybe you can recruit someone with all these free bumps! :)

PS- I've pugged in your guild runs multiple times (most likely NOT on my hunter, who was doing hard modes with DbD or BoB) I never presumed to tell your raid what to do. You must have me confused with someone else. If I remember correctly, you and a priest & paladin (husband & wife iirc?) would ask me regularly to come back and join you when you were short players. Sorry though! I certainly won't do that again! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump for Representation!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump!

Currently looking for 2 dps. Preferably 1 melee (DK, pally, shaman) and 1 range (mage, spriest)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Horde representation right here!!! /drinks5thofwhisky /facedesk

/slobberalloverkeyboard.............. "did we all kill tEh bosz yet?" /snore
Edited by Slayerbuffy on 10/20/2012 10:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Do you plan to share with the guild? And what kind of whiskey are we talkin about? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey, where did all my whiskey go from the other night?

Well hell, anyway, I'll share the next bottle if you share some strawberry cupcakes :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
u dope smoking hippie! u think i have munchies or something? i want liquor!
Reply Quote
caek and whiskey? mmm

bump, best of luck finding those last few dps recruits
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
caek and whiskey? mmm

Can I have them AND eat them too?
Reply Quote
too late i eated them
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Is that why you are a FAT cat. Eating all the foods fast!? :)

I don't want whiskey, i'd like a rum & coke (with ice), do I get to come to party too :P???
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
You know what.... I really just want a rum and coke. bump for a guild that has been on this server for ages, I hope you guys get the dps you need and may they be loyal and wonderful <3.
Edited by Dharina on 10/26/2012 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
13 Goblin Warrior
Taking the SS out doesn't stop anyone with FF/Chrome from seeing who's alt that is.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
/popcorn

tgif and thanks for bumps
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You know what.... I really just want a rum and coke. bump for a guild that has been on this server for ages, I hope you guys get the dps you need and may they be loyal and wonderful <3.

No rum for you!, but I haz Whiskey n Coke! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]