CRZ and Cho'gall Horde/Alliance

85 Blood Elf Hunter
So with CR-Z in effect and mop going live soon. I've seen so much people questing in lower level areas and higher for that fact. Not strange but there is more alliance now I see. I'm wondering how some of the Horde on this server will take competition for questing spots and gathering spots. I know from some threads alliance said they was ganked 100s of times with the start of cata.

Prob for alliance this is going to be a welcomed change since being ganked by 50 people while your trying to do something would well piss you off.

I will prob level my druid 3rd or 4th out off all my toons depending on how monks fair. Sadly I won't be playing MoP when it first comes out. Since people in my life decided to get my Mop for my birthday and it's a hard copy soooo she won't let me touch or see it till my birthday. So for like 20 days I will be doing /glare and /spit on any and all players I see!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I plan on leveling my rogue first, she has mining and will most likely be the one to help level my other toons professions as well as her own.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Zeti
Since people in my life decided to get my Mop for my birthday and it's a hard copy soooo she won't let me touch or see it till my birthday. So for like 20 days I will be doing /glare and /spit on any and all players I see!
If it makes you feel any better I won't be able to pick up my copy until I jump through fifty thousand hoops just to get a ride to my local Gamestop.

Walk!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
09/20/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Taladol
Walk!

Psh you're crazy! I would take the bus!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
09/20/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Zeti
Since people in my life decided to get my Mop for my birthday and it's a hard copy soooo she won't let me touch or see it till my birthday. So for like 20 days I will be doing /glare and /spit on any and all players I see!
If it makes you feel any better I won't be able to pick up my copy until I jump through fifty thousand hoops just to get a ride to my local Gamestop.

Why not just get the digital copy?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Karanak
Why not just get the digital copy?

Maybe they don't have/legally own a card?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/20/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Cheetâra
So for like 20 days I will be doing /glare and /spit on any and all players I see!

I hear Stewie Griffin likes that sort of thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpFW-SuNEkk
(not the best quality, but I lack motivation to find better)
Reply Quote
66 Night Elf Druid
This is why I like having money. I can afford my own copies for my accounts. :) And a car, so I don't have to walk or take the bus. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]