This dodge thing is really messing up marks.

90 Worgen Hunter
With all of our damage being pooled into our shots it's a huge deal when one of our shots misses, even more so than for BM Hunters. Pets are often behind the target they're figting and don't get hurt as much from the dodges. Marksman hunters on the other hand are destroyed in damage by it, and since they do less damage to begin with, this is a huge issue. But its not like a marksman hunter who's 30 yards away can run behind a melee. That's just simple geometry.

{rant}(What's with the ridiculous lack of damage in marks. Everything has so much damage mitigation, I don't get it. My 3 second cast aimed shot hits for like 15k crits meanwhile mages and spriests seem to have all instant their attacks do 30k at me.){/rant}

Here's my idea.

Steady Focus
When you Steady Shot twice in a row, your ranged attack speed and expertise rating will be increased by 15% and your Steady Shot will generate 3 additional Focus for 10 sec.
Edited by Ernest on 9/20/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Isnt this the Skullcrusher forum?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
crap
Reply Quote
2 Human Warrior
lmfao
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks like the dodge thing is effecting hitting the right forums as well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
09/21/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Lledrev
Looks like the dodge thing is effecting hitting the right forums as well.

BAZINGA!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I like where this is going. Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]