LF competent raiders for MoP

90 Human Paladin
Inflict Kharma is looking for sensible dedicated members to raid Pandaland in our main 10m group. Raid times will be decided as a group; however; times will most likely be toward the beginning of the week. Recruiting any person who feels that they can be productive and raid well. Currently looking for a few healers and one tank (non pally). Someone willing to re-roll monk is a great plus.

Expectations:
-Show up to raid 95% of the time, we understand that Real Life comes first but emergecies shouldn't happen every time that it's time to raid.
-Be able to take criticism and use it to better yourself, if you aren't performing well, its o.k. but when someone tries to get you to do better, then use that to do better.
-Be able to theorycraft yourself, meaning know your class, you shouldn't have someone else tell you how to play your toon.
-Learn mechanics ahead of time don't relay in the raid leader to explain every single last thing to you, read forums watch videos and just know what you are about to do, you shouldn't be surprised when something happens you should be expecting it.
-Be able to put out numbers, if you are healing then hps should be outstanding, if tanking then dps should be decent and if dps then you should be dominating. That being said recount/skada should look like a wall of dps/damage not a inverted stare case.

What you can expect from us:
-Competent raid leadership and a fair, unbiased loot distribution, fun and competitive raiding environment.

Any questions or want to join just whisper Validante or Allwin in game or through real-id for Validante @ masterp6112@gmail.com (also email address, so if you want just send an email)
Edited by Validante on 9/16/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Best of luck to you and your guildies.

Don't take this the wrong way, but 95% is an expectation that most high high high caliber guilds set. You may want to consider a little bit more leniency in that number especially on Thunderlord, where no such guild exists unless your intent is to get to that point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you for your input, in Cata (DS) there was a problem with raid attendance, i do not plan on tolerating it again in MoP, each raider will be accountable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Competent raid leadership and a fair, unbiased loot distribution, fun and competitive raiding environment.

Fixed for speeling and bamp
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh look at that, Clockwerk has come to correct spelling, thanks I edited my post.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Learn mechanics ahead of time don't relay in the raid leader to explain every single last thing to you.

Learn mechanics ahead of time don't rely on the raid leader to explain every single last thing to you.

Bamp.
Edited by Emptronic on 9/16/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Best of luck to you and your guildies.

Don't take this the wrong way, but 95% is an expectation that most high high high caliber guilds set. You may want to consider a little bit more leniency in that number especially on Thunderlord, where no such guild exists unless your intent is to get to that point.

Ya
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
nit picking and spelling aside we support you :D
BAMP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
IK has never been the same since Achilles left. Looking at your current GM and hearing the stories about it (Tarecgosa dramas LOLOLOLOL), you should probably revise the loot to "Unbiased after GM gets her share"

source: 3/4 of IK officers when Achilles was GM entertained me with these stories.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
09/17/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Flyrice
IK has never been the same since Achilles left.

Yes, it is much, much better now. We have an active GM who gives a damn about the Guild Members and makes certain everyone gets a fair shot. This is certainly an improvement over a GM who simply abandoned the guild and faction/server xferred without so much as a Good Luck to those who attempted to support him.

Looking at your current GM and hearing the stories about it (Tarecgosa dramas LOLOLOLOL), you should probably revise the loot to "Unbiased after GM gets her share"

source: 3/4 of IK officers when Achilles was GM entertained me with these stories.

Second-hand information is just that ... second-hand. Since there were only 3 officers left when Achillees bailed on us, I don't know how you are coming up with your numbers. Sounds to me like Molari is still butt-hurt over the gbank distribution and needs to grow up/move on. Options for gbank resources were put to a vote amongst the three remaining officers and he was, quite simply, outvoted.

IK has a very good group of regular players now and we hope this trend continues in MoP.

Oh and Fly? Do try to get your information straight before posting a bunch of BS ... it just makes you look bad.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
09/17/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Cashani
IK has never been the same since Achilles left.

Yes, it is much, much better now. We have an active GM who gives a damn about the Guild Members and makes certain everyone gets a fair shot. This is certainly an improvement over a GM who simply abandoned the guild and faction/server xferred without so much as a Good Luck to those who attempted to support him.

Looking at your current GM and hearing the stories about it (Tarecgosa dramas LOLOLOLOL), you should probably revise the loot to "Unbiased after GM gets her share"

Second-hand information is just that ... second-hand. Since there were only 3 officers left when Achillees bailed on us, I don't know how you are coming up with your numbers. Sounds to me like Molari is still butt-hurt over the gbank distribution and needs to grow up/move on. Options for gbank resources were put to a vote amongst the three remaining officers and he was, quite simply, outvoted.

IK has a very good group of regular players now and we hope this trend continues in MoP.

Oh and Fly? Do try to get your information straight before posting a bunch of BS ... it just makes you look bad.

Bad is your DPS, not my information that came from your fellow officers at the time. But now that I've stirred up dramas you'll probably get like a million applicants now since this is Thunderlord.

Also, "Very good" must have low standards looking at your progression.

Anyways I've said my piece, I'm done. GL.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Bad is your DPS, not my information that came from your fellow officers at the time. But now that I've stirred up dramas you'll probably get like a million applicants now since this is Thunderlord.

Also, "Very good" must have low standards looking at your progression.

Anyways I've said my piece, I'm done. GL.

LOL Can't come up with anything better than to call me bad? Seriously, Fly, if this was a thread about Ancient History then I would respect your efforts to call me out, however, this is a thread to recruit new members for progression in MoP - so unless you are app'ing, go somewhere else.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Two things.

1. Thank you to those who have supported this post. Gg and Clockwerk, next time you're in Stormwind look me up. :D

2.Flyrice, you speak of progression when you don't even have 8/8 NORMAL completed. Please come back when you have a valid argument that you can back up with skill. Good day.

BUMPAGE
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Devil's advocate here, not everyone played this game during Dragon's Hole. He did more than enough in TBC/Wrath to justify any "skill checks" especially considering DS is anything but a skill check.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This will not become a drama thread. I said good day!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
09/17/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Ozmose
Devil's advocate here, not everyone played this game during Dragon's Hole. He did more than enough in TBC/Wrath to justify any "skill checks" especially considering DS is anything but a skill check.

I am not saying Flyrice was ever lacking in skill - I do not now, nor have I ever told anyone they were bad - it just isn't my style. However it just seems a crappy thing to do ... coming into our recruiting post to personally attack me and more importantly, my Guild.

Inflict Kharma has evolved and become a completely different guild than it was under previous Guild Leadership and Flyrice only had any first-hand knowledge of it then - not now. We aren't a hard-core, serious raiding guild ... never have been, never will be. We enjoy playing together and strive to make raiding a fun experience for everyone.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
What time you peeps be raiding?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Times and days will me discussed as a group;however, days will most likely be at the beginning of the week.

Bamp
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/17/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Cashani
However it just seems a crappy thing to do ... coming into our recruiting post to personally attack me and more importantly, my Guild.

Welcome to Thunderlord
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
However it just seems a crappy thing to do ... coming into our recruiting post to personally attack me and more importantly, my Guild.

Welcome to Thunderlord

Happiest Realm in WoW
Edited by Spìrìtual on 9/24/2012 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]