Band of Gypsies recruiting for 10m

90 Tauren Paladin
Band of Gypsies is now recruiting for 10m raids. Raid night are going to be Tuesday and Thursday nights to begin with.Tentatively for 7:00pm realm time. Need healers mostly at this point, but we are accepting any classes. Once we have the core setup for the 10m, we may look into 25m.

Even if you aren't into raiding, we are accepting anyone of laid back mind. So come hang out.
Look up any Gypsy for an invite.
Good hunting.
Edited by Thrux on 10/25/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Thrux, noticed your post and thought my friends and I might be in the same boat as you. Take a look at the NoBueno post on here and let me know what you think. Maybe we could figure out some kind of merge or something.

Buck
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I will look you up in game, or someone from NoBueno.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Still recruiting :)
Edited by Thrux on 10/25/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Calling all healers! We also still need some DPS as well, would consider another tank.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
if I join, do i get a dag? or a caravan? perrywinkle blu plz.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
If you heal me, yes. I will give you a perrywinkle blue dag. And I want a pair a dem shoes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i see this is an old post but wanted to see if you guys are still recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yup, look me up in game, you can also contact Umgar, or Etherea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]