Cross Realm Zones vs Farming

90 Troll Mage
04/15/2013 05:31 AMPosted by Jujubiju
im purple twil not pink lmao

Looks pink to me :).

thats cause your like 90 and only see about 3 colors =p
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It's pink :) Juju were you Twileki back in the day?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
It's pink :) Juju were you Twileki back in the day?

Yeah- I retired her back in Cata, Blighted needed a healer really bad- was supposed to be temporary...

Figured out I enjoy healing.

Might have to break her out of retirement though. Getting tired of people asking me if I have a 90 dps yet.
Edited by Jujubiju on 4/17/2013 3:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

yea crz screwed alot of things up when im loged in for 10 min and die 4 times becaus eof some retard camping lowbies

You know, you were the one that chose to go over there...You knew it was a PvP server when you went there....

If you were still here, you wouldn't have to deal with that...

Most people created their characters BEFORE CRZ was implemented, many chose high or low pop realms because they wanted to. As it stands now on low pop realms, you have to compete with many players from other realms for materials and as a result you end up with next to nothing. Farming for a day to get enough Fel Iron to level blacksmithing and coming away from it with 3 ore, not even one stack for 12 + hours of work it not worth seeing a few players around your level when questing. Add this to the fact that because you are on a low pop server, the only ore you have the option of buying is the 7 ore on the AH at 450 gold, means as a new player you are basically screwed. You cannot farm, you cannot afford anything on the AH, and you cannot ask for help since there are few people online and those that are online are mostly AFK in Org/SW.

As for PvP, even on a PvE server it is nearly impossible to quest, since there are always level 90's killing quest NPC's for hours on end. Travelling on a ground mount to the other zone at the same level may take 30 min or more, and you get there only to find that there are members of the other faction camping there as well. The main problem with this is due to the fact that most quests in a zone are chains now, and require you to complete the previous quests to continue, so all a level 90 has to do is camp the initial quest hub to prevent anyone from the other faction from starting that zone.
Edited by Succy on 6/6/2013 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
They just need to get rid of them... or give us the option to use cross realm zone or not. If someone wants to quest with another person from a different realm that badly, they should just realm change! Wyrmrest Accord is a high populated realm, and is partnered with Moonguard! Seriously, why join a high population realm with one that is full?! This is an outrage. Its going to take me forever to farm Netherwing reputation when all of the eggs are looted, all of the mobs are killed and even the damn quest giver! The cross realm is a terrible idea and the cons outweigh the pros by a lot. If I'm questing in a zone, I want to do it quickly and not have all of the quest items taken and mobs killed. I don't know anyone on this game that wants more people taking their exp and slowing down their leveling process. We pay a good amount of money to play this game, and Blizzard is hardly responding to our requests nor even negotiating with it.
Reply Quote
09/18/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Lynxsus
Yeah this node decrease crap and sharing rare spawns is bull!@#$

Sharing rares is a Timeless Isle thing - as for old world rares - it is first come first tag basis -
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
08/04/2014 04:57 PMPosted by Mindfreak
09/18/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Lynxsus
Yeah this node decrease crap and sharing rare spawns is bull!@#$

Sharing rares is a Timeless Isle thing - as for old world rares - it is first come first tag basis -

I couldn't agree more... I just flew into Sholazar Basin on my hunter using a flight path, and Aotona (alive!) set off my NPCScan. Upon landing I was ushered into a different realm and you think that damn bird was still there... nope, it was off in LaLa Land with the other rares on the real Staghelm server.... !@#$ing bull%^-*! Blizzard needs to cut the crap and listen to the players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/15/2014 12:16 PMPosted by Kitsuri
I couldn't agree more... I just flew into Sholazar Basin on my hunter using a flight path, and Aotona (alive!) set off my NPCScan. Upon landing I was ushered into a different realm and you think that damn bird was still there... nope, it was off in LaLa Land with the other rares on the real Staghelm server.... !@#$ing bull%^-*! Blizzard needs to cut the crap and listen to the players.

Maybe they are. People have a tendency to assume whatever is complained about on the forum is how the majority of the playerbase feels, but that's not always (or possibly even often) the case. On most issues, it's a vocal minority within what is already a small minority of the playerbase that uses and complains on the forum. Add into that the hive mind like nature of the forum where issues like this are most likely to be discussed--GD--and it makes for an environment that is little more than an echo chamber of agitation, inhospitable to any who would represent an opposing view.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]