Looking for a home

85 Human Warlock
righto come MOP i will be rolling a monk on dath remar and will be playing as any spec as requires, i have beta and am getting to know all three specs as time goes by i am looking for interst in guilds on either faction looking to house a monk in its raiding department with my availablity being thur/sun/mon 8:30pm st onward, if intersted leave me a reply here and i will look in
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
hey

due to heavy work commitments i cant commit to a wedensday time other than from 9:30 which is pushing it or more like 10:30pm on a wedensday, as a shaman raid healer i have plenty of exposure in the healing department, priest and pally, ive been through some instances on the mistweaver and have enjoyed whats been on offer but as to raid healing on him not yet, but easy to pick up as ive said ive played 3 healing classes the only one i havnt is a druid

i ceased playing wow back in FL when i was on my shaman loved every minute of it im back for MOP and super excited about it, if you can fit around my schedule im dead keen
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
im also boa's to run as a Brewmaster/Windwalker questing is 10 times faster than instances, which ill run as i go to break it up...i have cloth boas for this job from my cloth lvl which i never got around to, and i dont know if i could farm the jp between now and expac in 7 days
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]