cant change forum character

22 Draenei Priest
Im not sure why, but I cant change the character I post on. I click on the character i want to change to, and nothing happens. Im stuck posting as pupadin.

*edit* when I clicked submit im on a different random character I did not choose. It shows me writing as pupadin, but sends a message as a random character. what do you recommend I do?
Edited by Keyari on 9/17/2012 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
still seem to be having this problem..
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I am also having this problem. I can only post on this Mage. When I try to click on the drop down menu nothing happens. I can however click on all the other links on the page, like character profile, guild name etc. I would really like to be able to post on other characters. TY.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
iam having this issue too
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
I am also having this issue and no matter how often I search for a solution I can't seem to find one... Thus, this thread necro.

However, anyone know why sometimes that drop down menu just won't show up on this website?
Reply Quote
Actually having this same issue myself. I can't click on the arrow, all it does is just take me to this characters profile.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
The same, for a few days now. Rather annoying.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warrior
Same boat here, can't find a fix
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You might want to check the date of the forum post before you necro.... this post is well over a year old. There are newer posts on this issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]