Your fav warcraft lore

100 Pandaren Hunter
Oddly enough, I have always been a fan of Horde heroes such as Grom Hellscream and Cairne Bloodhoof. I also liked old Sylvanas and Uther. Most of my lore knowledge comes from the books and WC3/TFT campaigns.

However, I don't like how Rhonin is apparently dead (according to Tides of War) but he is still in Dalaran just chillin'. There is always a fog over some things transitioning from the RTS games/books to WoW.

I'd talk about Jaina but I know some spoilers so I'll save it for a few weeks down the road when some more people complete the Operation: Shieldwall questline.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
12/13/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Raeknoth
However, I don't like how Rhonin is apparently dead (according to Tides of War) but he is still in Dalaran just chillin'. There is always a fog over some things transitioning from the RTS games/books to WoW.

Hollldddd up, call up the red shirt guy, this needs to be addressed.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I like where the lore is going in the new quests also. Can't wait for the siege on Org.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]