ATTENTION GUILDS!

85 Dwarf Hunter
If you want any information in the Guild Recruitment stickies updated, you need to respond as soon as possible. I'm back until Monday, September 24, after which time my "7 day trial" will expire. I have no idea who is and is not active or now, server-transferred, or name-changed, so it's up to you guys.

If someone else would like to take up the torch for an Active Guild sticky, it looks like I may not be returning for Pandaria. This would require a petition to Blizzard, as getting those ones that are already up there stickied took some time.

As an aside, if anyone would like to reach me outside World of Warcraft, I can be found easily on Steam under, "Bozanimal." Just be sure you reference your game handle so I know who the heck you are!

Happy gaming,

Boz
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I'll bump this once more before I sign off on Tuesday for an indefinite period.

It's been great chatting with many of you again.

Happy gaming,

Boz
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
<FORGE CAMP SUNSHINE>
Recruitment Officer: Penseroso, Otenshi, Maetrom, Hirano
Raid Times: Sat 6pm-11pm, Sun 8pm-11pm
Category: Casual Raiding
Raid Size: 10-Man
Loot System: Loose Suicide Kings
Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6146816255

Alternatively, Recruitment Thread can be linked to our website, forgecampsunshine.com.

And you better be back for MoP, who else will Disengage off cliffs and make me look good by comparison?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
<ShadowKnights>

Recruitment Officer: Gailleon, Hoenir, Shortpower
Raid Times: Th/Fr/Sat 8:30 pm- 11 pm
Category: Casual Raiding
Raid Size: 10-man
Loot System: Free Roll
Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6679638316
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Updates made: Last call.

Boz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]