IVV - 1 Tank/1DPS for H10M Progression!

90 Night Elf Death Knight
In Vino Veritas is recruiting for Mists of Pandaria raiding! (Whisperwind-US)

In Vino Veritas – In wine there is truth.

IVV is a newly formed guild on the alliance side of the US server, Whisperwind. We are looking for a few more to fill our ranks for progression raiding in the upcoming expansion.

Who are we?

Composed mostly of members from previous guild and raid experiences, we are a friendly group of people who enjoy having a good time, while also dominating in the World of Warcraft. You can expect a welcoming social environment with competent players that like to get things done.

What you can expect from us.

A two night a week progression raiding schedule aiming to kill current end-tier heroic bosses. Raids will take place Monday and Wednesday nights from 8PM to 11PM server time. Members will be expected to be online and ready with their raiding character at 7:45 for raid invites. Six raid hours per week can certainly be considered a relaxed schedule, and we would like to maximize what we can do within that raid time. This means that come 8PM server we are inside the instance, and ready to start pulling trash.

What we are currently looking for.

- 1 Tank - Paladin/Druid/DK (Pref. Blood DK)
- 1 DPS - Rogue/Feral Druid/Mage/Warlock

What we expect of raid members.

Raid members are expected to be aware of both their class, and role in a raid scenario. We are looking for people who will do the proper research outside of game to make sure they are improving and performing to their best while raiding.

At the minimum, the following are required for our raids.

- Proper gems, enchants, and reforges.
- Consumables. While Cauldrons and Feasts will be dropped in raid, you need to have the proper potions needed for your role.
- Ventrilo, with working microphone.
- Updated and current Deadly Boss mods.

Plainly put, we are looking for serious players who want to kill heroic bosses. Players that are always willing to improve, and players that are fun to be around.

If this post appeals to you, then feel free to contact one of our officers (Teeks, Pfezzik, Dasarath) in game for more information. Also make sure to visit our guild website @ http://invinoveritasguild.us. Website under heavy construction.

We hope to hear from you.
-Officers of In Vino Veritas
Edited by Teeks on 11/18/2012 11:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Teeks <3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Friendly bump
Reply Quote
Teeks <3

Nag<3soqt.

09/19/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Thethrone
Friendly bump

Thank you.

Bumpage.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I second this: Teeks<3

~Sage
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I second this: Teeks<3

~Sage

<3 Sage

Sidenote, look what name I finally got back. Only took almost 3 expansions.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for additional raiders.
Reply Quote
10/15/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Dasarath
Still looking for additional raiders.

What he said. Just a few slots away from our filling progression group. The quicker this happens, the quicker we can begin killing heroic bosses.

Please feel free to contact myself, or either of the other two officers (Pfezzik/Dasarath) in-game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Perfect Schedule for this old raider wanting to get back in the grind.

My name is Mehga, from Canada, I used to raid alot, last guild I raided with was Autumn Sun which I am currently in. They went from 2 - 10 Man Raid teams to 1, which lessens my odds of ever raiding with them again.

I consider myself a good player with knowledge about my class, thanks to numerous sites and forums on the Internet.

If you'll consider me I'd like to chat, I'm an adult with a full time job, which takes up my day.
Reply Quote
Perfect Schedule for this old raider wanting to get back in the grind.

My name is Mehga, from Canada, I used to raid alot, last guild I raided with was Autumn Sun which I am currently in. They went from 2 - 10 Man Raid teams to 1, which lessens my odds of ever raiding with them again.

I consider myself a good player with knowledge about my class, thanks to numerous sites and forums on the Internet.

If you'll consider me I'd like to chat, I'm an adult with a full time job, which takes up my day.

Due to the large amounts of hits we have gotten through these posts, I am not sure how much we need a melee DPS at this point in time. I will update the original post. That being said, great players are always considered. Please send a tell in-game to myself, Pfezzik, or Dasarath so that we can get you into vent and talk more about details.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
10/18/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Juntoko
EVERYDAY YOU TUMBLIN??

All day, every day.

BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I am a healing priest (can change for what is needed) and an affliction lock looking for a good team. If you are recruiting for either please let me know! Thanks! :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We are two monks (My boyfriend and myself), both currently Wind-walker spec, but willing to change to fit whatever need the group has. He has a decent windwalker and mistweaver gear set and xp at doing both specs in 10 and 25 as I only have a windwalker set.

We are competent raiders and we cleared 8/8H DS prior to it being too easy to matter, have experience with 6/6N MV and 1/6H MV, and have been playing since classic content. Though it may be easier for us to fit into a 25m raid group, we would be willing to do a 10m group.

I have raid lead and guild lead successful groups since classic, and know what it takes to be a part of a progression guild.

Please either contact me in game, in this forum, or feel free to email/Real ID me at teresa.l.blackman@gmail.com. Battle tag #1456

Look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Reply Quote
Post bumped to reflect current recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
Dat bump.
Reply Quote
Bump. Someone come tank for us so I can go back to DPS'ing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Teeks pls you don't even know what Death Strike is yo.
Reply Quote
Dat bump.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]