Emerald Nightmare (TN)

90 Worgen Death Knight
I guess I might as well start asking over here as well. I have had nothing but positive experiences playing with people from your realm, on both Alliance and Horde. However, it seems to me that Emerald Dream players are out of control with ganking, griefing, and just plain being awful. To go into Elwynn, is to enter a chat filled with ED spam, quite a bit of it insulting players from the realms they're now linked to. Trying to quest on my lowbie hunter alt was such a nightmare that I gave up after getting ganked repeatedly by ED players. Our economy is hurting now that resources are hard to get with so many players competing for them.

On a personal note, I rerolled on Maelstrom after having been on ED and finally getting fed up with their behavior. Now, I'm being forced to deal with the people I rerolled to get away from.

Is anyone here having issues with the ED population?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Guess you're gonna have to face the fact that you're on the internet, where there is little censorship and even less moderation. I'm sorry to be the first to inform you.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
Yea this CRZ's have big issues.

The 4 zones are gonna cause too much problems. They need to have our citys and/or AH's combined or this is just gonna cause too much problems with the economy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

The 4 zones are gonna cause too much problems. They need to have our citys and/or AH's combined or this is just gonna cause too much problems with the economy.

What? No... Merging all the servers Auction Houses together would hurt the economy.
Reply Quote

What? No... Merging all the servers Auction Houses together would hurt the economy.

right now its hurting our economy with all the nodes being hunted by the larger serves and rare spawns being hunted down.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

right now its hurting our economy with all the nodes being hunted by the larger serves and rare spawns being hunted down.

I haven't had any issue with mining yet. Think about it. If they were to merge all the Auction Houses there would be a huge flood of items, and with how people are in this game, everything would be undercut down to almost nothing.
Reply Quote
True, but with all 4 servers, its gonna hurt the professions because all the competition for the servers.

I usually never hav competition, but today I had to kick this warriors butt at this node over n over tonight in twilight for elementium.

but it happens, but still. Its gonna do some harm in MoP with the levelers of mining.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Just seems like it because we're used to no one being outside of their major cities. People do just fine on high pop servers. I'm sure we'll manage just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
09/22/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Moosedrool
Just seems like it because we're used to no one being outside of their major cities. People do just fine on high pop servers. I'm sure we'll manage just fine.
Reply Quote
theres 4 servers in one.

This is way to much.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Hunter
This happened to me in Gadgetzin a few nights ago...one ED camped me and it pissed me off. I get that we are on the internet and do it once...whatever...but when you sit there and wait for me to rez just to do it again well FU.
Reply Quote
Its griefing, and you cant get punished for it sadly. Just some people are douche bags who want to flex t heir e-peen
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Ganking is griefing?

Roll PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sauronbaine, ganking != griefing.

That's been proven time and time again. No matter what you say or opine about, it's not griefing.

Now, the reason why you're having a problem with nodes is that you've gotten used to a server with low population and you got to collect more in an hour faster than Blizzard had intended for farming. You didn't have to worry too much about someone else snatching your node while you're tracking them down. Since this change, it's back to the way it was for nodes were in Vanilla when it was pretty common to run across the opposite faction and fight over that node. Or as you're fighting, someone else sneaks in and steals it.

@OP: it sounds like you ran into Warsong Battalion. It's true, nobody likes them on Emo Drama. As for insults from same factions, well, again it has to do with low population servers not having as many trolls as the more popular (and more populated) servers. Hell, even the trolls from low population servers aren't as bad as those nasty little sh!#$ that think they've got the hot epeen because they taught themselves the Street Fighter fireball combo for the FotM class and race.

Lastly, CRZ has done more to inject the enjoyment that I used to get when I was first starting out in Vanilla through BC. I'm glad that world pvp is here again, because I've had my alts ganked and I've fought back and stuck them in the eye, which has given me a certain amount of respect that I wasn't going to take their bullcrap sitting down. I still lose on my 85 (yes, gear is bad, skill is worse, I don't care. Inb4 "you gem wrong and you have no enchants" and "you have no arena skill QQ") but whatever. I'm having fun doing what I can to take down Horde that are stronger than me because I enjoy the challenge.

@Sauronbaine: You'd be better appreciated if you'd just shut the f@#$ up and pewpew more.

EDIT: clarity.
Edited by Brannoch on 9/22/2012 11:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hmm they are right.

Its not griefing, but it is dishonorable.

Alot of people are having the issue with mining nodes and rare spawns.

With all 4 servers into one, its no longer just 1 server so your point about mining nodes doesnt fly.

Its 4 servers.

Which means it should be x4 spawn rate, and blizzard is gonna fix it.

You should see all the crap they are getting for the Current CRZ
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Dishonorable? This is a video game if you forgot. This is also coming from the self proclaimed "king of world pvp".

I have had literally no problems mining since CRZ opened. A few people here and there, but nothing to whine about. I keep forgetting you just started playing this game and have no idea what it was like when servers were actually populated and world pvp was common. Not every single player in these four realms are miners. And not everyone farms.

Just stop talking.
Edited by Moosedrool on 9/23/2012 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dishonorable? This is a video game if you forgot. This is also coming from the self proclaimed "king of world pvp".

I have had literally no problems mining since CRZ opened. A few people here and there, but nothing to whine about. I keep forgetting you just started playing this game and have no idea what it was like when servers were actually populated and world pvp was common. Not every single player in these four realms are miners. And not everyone farms.

Just stop talking.

Your right, but rare spawns are affected even more. Professions in general are as well, and IM not the only one complaining about it. There is TONS of people in forums, look at general, who are right now irked at the things that CRZ has brought.

I was the king, but since I quit a few months back, I retired from WPvp.

I now just go along with freinds when their is Wpvp esp the first day it happened in the Dark Portal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Until I see for myself how "bad" this is, I'm for it. Was getting a bit tired of never seeing ANYONE outside of Stormwind. Rare spawns weren't rare.
Reply Quote
09/23/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Moosedrool
Until I see for myself how "bad" this is, I'm for it. Was getting a bit tired of never seeing ANYONE outside of Stormwind. Rare spawns weren't rare.

TLPD, Aeronaxx(SP?), and any of those types are gonna be farmed for even harder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]