Ret paladin healing nerf

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Most of you that have encountered ret paladins in 2s/3s world pvp or 1v1, will notice ret paladins can heal 50% of their hp in a few seconds, while I understand that other classes can heal this much, ret paladins can use it whenever they want to, they have also been able to hit even harder now, so I believe either a cd on wog, or a ret pally wog nerf is in order. What are your suggestions on this(obv most ret paladins will say its not that OP)?
Reply Quote
Nerf spriests healing, and then we can talk about nerfing Ret healing.

Really, there is no room to complain about Ret when there are plenty other specs that pull far worse things.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
It's time to play everybody's favorite game show...

"What Class is the OP's Main?"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Healing in general is very OP right now. Resto Druids are like raid bosses. If it's like this at 90, which I assume the numbers are balanced around, then nerf healing across the board.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/21/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Hofleurette
Healing in general is very OP right now. Resto Druids are like raid bosses. If it's like this at 90, which I assume the numbers are balanced around, then nerf healing across the board.

Heals don't scale nearly as well at 90.

Low level scaling is borked across the board. I tried leveling a new paladin to level 20, and my Word of Glory was hitting (non-crit!) for more than 100% of my HP bar. Yeah.
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Hofleurette

Also, this.

Even on my level 85 warrior I'm pretty lucky if I manage to kill, say, an rdruid or disc priest. (And that's with reck up, also considering if the healer is competent and well-geared.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
before you try calling nerfs on healing class's ability to heal wait till 90 when healing SHOULD balance out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]