NFL Replacement Refs are horrible.

100 Tauren Shaman
I don't care who you root for, but these 2nd string refs officiating games are the worst.

Every game played until the real refs get back in is tainted.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I have to agree. First week I was like "ok well maybe it's just a bad week."

Now it's just absolutely ridiculous.
Edited by Bullettime on 9/16/2012 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Wasnt bad for the Lions and Rams game.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I can't say that the calls have been any worse than regular refs...It just seems to take them four times as long to make the call...
Reply Quote
What was it, 4 overruled calls in the Broncos game? Ridiculous.

PS. I haven't paid any attention to sports new so can anyone enlighten me on where the the officials are only the replacements? I've been out of the loop and I feel dumb for asking.. lol
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
What was it, 4 overruled calls in the Broncos game? Ridiculous.

PS. I haven't paid any attention to sports new so can anyone enlighten me on where the the officials are only the replacements? I've been out of the loop and I feel dumb for asking.. lol
not sure what you are asking here.

are you asking if replacement officials are only refereeing the nfl or if there are replacements in basketball,baseball and so forth? i am pretty sure it is only in the nfl at the moment. each sport has their own pool of ref's and the nfl is the only sport right now who's ref's are on strike. hockey is in the middle of a lockout right now but so far their ref's are still the normal ones.

i was a advocate of give the footlocker ref's a little time and that even the real ref's made mistakes from time to time but it is obvious that the majority of replacement's have no clue what they are doing out there. i have seen botched coin tosses,replacements not knowing when the play clock has hit zero and many more wacky things that the real ref's get right consistantly.

it is down right horrible to watch and not fair to the teams on the field nor the fans. and each week these guys are out there gives the real ref's more and more leverage. just pay the men !
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Yeah it's pretty bad. I'm still scratching my head over that pass interference call that was called against the Broncos last night ?.?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]