Reborn Heros is Looking to Expand :D

90 Dwarf Hunter
Hello All, I am the GM for Reborn Heros, A level 20 guild.

We are looking to expand from 55 members so we can offer a regular raid event(s), instead of the casual raiding we offer now.

The Guild Basics:

Level: 20
Members (active) : 55

We maintain a second, 4 tab, guild bank just for crafting materials/plans.

There is a weekly contest for level 80+ and Levels 1-79, rewards are gold/equip/crafted epics/bags/Meks Choppers and other great items!

Our Officers and Leaders are well versed in WoW and know how to get things done and have fun!

At least 3 events each week centered around old content for xmog and cheevs. We do special events for the Holidays and the Dark Moon Faire in which we hold mini-contests, help you complete the special quests and generally have a hell of a fun time just hanging out.

We hold other events tailored to what you want to do. If you want a drake, we run you through Heroic Stratholme; If you want to find that rare hunter tame, we occupy the competition so you can tame 'em. There are many other events that are person specific.

What we won't and don't allow: Stealing or being rude/!@#-hole-ish.

We are Looking For:
Reliable and active peeps.
Mature.
Willing to Listen/Learn for the raid team
Patience, raid teams do not get built over night.
Willing to help out the guild and the membership however you can

Email me in game or whisper me when I am online for Information or an invite.

Peace and Love all!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump for darrowmere guilds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]