Attention: Cute and Spice Nation....

90 Undead Death Knight
What are you guys doing at 6:00 pm (server time) on Monday, September 24th..?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Being strong, why ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
They lift bro
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lighting everyone on fire.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Rrapture, we lost count on how many times you die today, how many was it, 30?

ROFL, we are from KJ, boulderfist died a few years back, is that why you pick on ppl on boulderfist? Come to a real PVP server and lets see how good you really are not....

Today was just a very few of us, and you all still ran. We stayed for the fight untill after you all ran. We got tired of looking for you all. But this is what today got us.

We seen how bad you really are at pvp, we got a few guilds that will help us cross ralem. Now the next time we return to boulderfist, it will be with alot more ppl then you have in your guild. You only have 100 ppl in your guild, many 25 might be 90s, most or ungeared. How many can we bring over to boulderfist, the number is 998, all 90s, top gear, no alts. All active members. Your guild is a joke. If you dicide to bring Cute into this,. well, we hope that you do, after all, this game is to be fun for us.

See horde on boulderfist lost pvp a few years back. They only let you gank them. Us, we are a top pvp server, we live for it. That is the differents between our server and your server.

There are so few good pvpers on KJ its not even funny. I wouldn't call it a good PvP server, I would just agree that its not dead like Boulderfist is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Rrapture, we lost count on how many times you die today, how many was it, 30?

ROFL, we are from KJ, boulderfist died a few years back, is that why you pick on ppl on boulderfist? Come to a real PVP server and lets see how good you really are not....

Today was just a very few of us, and you all still ran. We stayed for the fight untill after you all ran. We got tired of looking for you all. But this is what today got us.

We seen how bad you really are at pvp, we got a few guilds that will help us cross ralem. Now the next time we return to boulderfist, it will be with alot more ppl then you have in your guild. You only have 100 ppl in your guild, you only have like 25 ppl in your guild that is 90. Most are undergeared. Now real questions is, how many of your 100 are even still active in the game? How many can we bring over to boulderfist, the number is 998, all 90s, top gear, no alts. All active members. Your guild is a joke. If you dicide to bring Cute into this,. well, we hope that you do, after all, this game is to be fun for us.

See horde on boulderfist lost pvp a few years back. They only let you gank them. Us, we are a top pvp server, we live for it. That is the differents between our server and your server.

100% true
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Requiem: #1 Safety in Numbers guild
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Ok, how about every time Requiem goes to kill Varian they bring 200+ numbers? Or about how they almost never coordinate? The reason Requiem did so well on KJ so far is because of those numbers.

I don't mind Requiem as a guild, and honestly its pvpers are better than nearly everyone in Spice Nation, but as someone who used to play on KJ they definitely went around ganking in TB only with 3+ people. You can take that as fact or not, I don't care.

As for Boulderfist, about half a year ago some of my guild members from Carried transferred alliance, and brought quite a few people with them. Carried has since died, but a few of the members stayed and joined Spice Nation and Cute. Cute also is actively recruiting for RBGs, which brings people over (Including a few R1 friends I had transfer over).

As for Horde side, when Contemplating Backpedal died in S10, most of the pvpers in it transferred off. That guild was formed from all the good PvPers in Martha Stewart, so the server pretty much died after CBP disbanded.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
It has nothing to do with BGs, except maybe queue times. And to check real quick, you know BGs are cross realm right? (I ask because you were originally talking about specifically Boulderfist then switched to wow in general). But BGs are usually 50/50.

As for Spice Nation and Cute, I'm pretty much a member of both. I don't really care about what people from Cute and Spice Nation think of each other, as I have had friends in both before this apparent drama.
Edited by Gkarz on 10/21/2012 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yesterday I logged on in the middle of no where in Kun Lai and went afk to the bathroom and took my time because I'm a free american and thats what I do. I come back to my computer after 15 or so minutes to find Tokay and three people sitting in a circle around my body spamming /lol. I sat there for a couple minutes kind of puzzled when out of no where four more people showed up to stare at my dead afk corpse. So then I brought in turtles, datstank, and sparks. The four of us wiped the seven of them twice. They brought two more and wiped us once and managed to kill sparks on a cliff so he was out. Brought in liqwid, wiped them 4v9 and then scattered off.
tl:dr Spice Nation #1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]