<Burn Phase> Adult Raiding 8/8H Weekend 25s

90 Troll Druid
About Us

<Burn Phase> is an Australian based raiding guild located on US-Thaurissan. Formerly a 4-5 night a week 10m guild with a few server firsts, we’ve recently moved to 25m raiding with a new time slot… Weekends! The change was introduced when a large portion of the core group started full-time schooling and in a few cases work hours changed. We’ve been together in one form or another for 2.5 years & whilst we’ve not always at the very forefront of progression we have completed every heroic mode boss since the guild was formed in July 2010.

Most of our members are between the ages of 20 and 25, most work full time or are parents or have other full time commitments. We have players from all around the globe including; Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, China, Japan, Korea, America, Canada and even Hawaii, so i’d say we’re fairly diverse in the kinds of cultural backgrounds we have here. Potential members are expected to have an open mind, a positive attitude, the ability to listen and work as a team, you must be flexibilbe and be able to take constructive criticism and a colourful raid history is a must! We offer an opportunity to players who normally wouldn't get the opportunity to progress through endgame content to do so on a limited schedule. We understand that most adults have friends, relationships, jobs and even kids that chew up time and because of that they don't have the spare time to set aside to raid with a US top 50 guild.

We offer a stable & friendly guild environment, we often do alt runs, old content for achievements/mounts and even occasionally do something IRL. We like to relax and have fun as this is a game and not a job, we want people to want to play the game, not to feel as if they have to, and because of this we have a very social atmosphere outside of raids. We are however first and foremost a raiding guild so when raid time rolls around we expect members to be properly prepared, poised & ready to go.

We are always recruiting dedicated, experienced adult players who have an intimate understanding of thier class and the game itself and we are always looking for whatever classes that are listed on our homepage however we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our roster, feel free to apply if you feel you are confident you believe you are the calibre of player we are interested in regardless of what our recruitment needs are.

Our raid times are as follows:

2:00 pm – 5:30 pm Saturdays & Sundays Australian Eastern Standard Time

12:00 pm – 3:30 pm Saturdays & Sundays GMT+8 (Malaysia & Western Australia)

4:00 pm – 7:30 pm Saturdays & Sundays New Zealand Standard Time

11:00pm – 2:30am Fridays & Saturdays Central Standard Time (USA)

12:00am – 3:30am Saturdays & Sundays Eastern Standard Time (USA) (you’d stay up friday & saturday nights)

9:00pm – 12:30am Fridays & Saturdays Pacific Standard Time (USA)

*Raiders are expected to be on 15 minutes prior to the listed raid times for invites, so keep this in mind. Times are listed for each timezone, please take note to whichever timezone applies to you.

Raid Progression

T11: 11/13H 10m
T12: 7/7H 10m
T13: 8/8H 10m, 8/8H 25m

Recruitment

We're currently searching for the following class/specs;

--- High Priority ---
Fire/Arc Mage

--- Medium Priority ---
Brewmaster Monk

--- Low Priority ---
Enhancement Shaman

Please apply at our website - Http://burn-phase.com
Even if your class isn't listed we encourage exceptional players to apply

If you have any questions or concerns you can contact me ingame or via real-id (The-dark-alliance@hotmail.com).
Edited by Alemenara on 10/2/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
new bread! is this because the old one died?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yup! Today i learnt how to cast rebirth on food... was quite interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey just made a thread LF weekend raiding guild, Prot/Ret paladin.

Currently on frostmourne alliance (previous server was actually Thaurissan Horde) and would prefer not to move but struggling to come across any weekend raiding guild here. If I dont come across any guilds here over the weekend/leveling on tuesday Ill definitely put an app in on your site and be interested in swapping servers and factions for a spot in the raiding team.

The guild looks stable, full of mature members and has high end raid experience which is exactly what im after if I go about swapping server and factions.

Cheers

P.S sorry for not just adding you in game thought it would be easier to just post here rather than wall of text in game.
Edited by Clefticle on 9/19/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Submit an application Cleft.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warrior
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Im a 5 year vet holy paladin looking for a casual or sub spot for Mop this being because i
Work for the air force and get called away every so oftern. Also planning on rolling monk and as you can assume Darkspear US wont happen well for my time zone < Sydney Aust > if you guys need healers that dont rage QQ or cry over gear let me know either ingame mail or on here - cheers
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Im a 5 year vet holy paladin looking for a casual or sub spot for Mop this being because i
Work for the air force and get called away every so oftern. Also planning on rolling monk and as you can assume Darkspear US wont happen well for my time zone < Sydney Aust > if you guys need healers that dont rage QQ or cry over gear let me know either ingame mail or on here - cheers

If you're confident in your abilities & you feel like you have what it takes - put in an application can definitely use a good player for a casual/sub roster.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
--- High Priority ---
Fire/Arc Mage
Restoration Druid

--- Medium Priority ---
Brewmaster Monk

--- Low Priority ---
Enhancement Shaman

Burn-Phase.com Apply Today!
Edited by Alemenara on 9/24/2012 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
If I was to apply as a druid tank with an OS that is flexible, what are the odds of actually being involved in raids seing as how my class spec is not high in recruitment?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/28/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Counciler
If I was to apply as a druid tank with an OS that is flexible, what are the odds of actually being involved in raids seing as how my class spec is not high in recruitment?

Considering one of our officers is a druid tank and our pally tank mained a feral tank through WoTLK > Cataclysm and was asked to change to paladin for MoP almost none. as a Feral DPS... maybe... anything else not really.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
--- High Priority ---
Fire/Arc Mage

--- Medium Priority ---
Brewmaster Monk

--- Low Priority ---
Enhancement Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]