MoP music: Epic!

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Well, being honest I like to participate in most debates around what is wrong with the game but this time, I must congratulate the music designer/writer/composer and the group that actually plays it.

The music is EPIC, I just can't wait to level up through krasarang wilds... There are no words to express what "Wood of Staves Hero" makes me feel...

What I have always loved of the game is the epic music that it comes with and this time, it seems that is even better than the music of Wotlk!!

Edit:
I still remeber the first tame I flew into Stormpeaks, with my full set of speakers on... It was just.... magic.... i can't define what it felt like.
Edited by Enkki on 9/18/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Agreed. The WOW franchise has always done a fantastic job with the musical scores.
90 Human Paladin
They got the guy who does the Elder Scrolls music to do some of the new stuff.

Music has always been one of Blizzard's strong points.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I happen to be the one that hates the music in the Valley of Four Winds (and the same one for Vale of Eternal Blossoms?). It sounded like a woman crying and whining.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/18/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Skinlesscorp
Music is something that Blizzard always gets right. Remember Honor Hold's theme? Dalaran?

Was still kinda sad to hear the music when Theramore was getting nuked though. Yeah way to rub it in Blizz -_-
90 Night Elf Hunter
There's not a lot of music from World of Warcraft that I heard and said, "Ugh, that's crap!"

I haven't heard any of the new stuff yet but now I want to.

*resists urge to log into beta*
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I liked the Jade dynasty opening music, perhaps blizz should have used something like that, in any case I agree the music they did use is not bad. Wish they could have contracted High and mighty color to do a song for them, loved what they did for the old Bleach opening.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah.... They messed the lore up in Theramore, but they never make a mess of the music. They never do.

Nope. I hate using that "read the book" nonsense but you don't even need to read the book. You can just look up spoilers online if people want a heads up. Not like you have to settle down by a cozy fire and read in your armchair for 8 days reading a book or anything.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/18/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Skinlesscorp
And there's Wowpedia. Never forget that.

that too
89 Night Elf Druid
I own every WoW soundtrack, and I'm looking forward to purchased MoP as well :)
Community Manager
There are numerous fantastic composers, musicians, and contributors to the music for Mists of Pandaria score, and I’m right there with you: I think they did an absolutely incredible job with it. :)

We actually released a track from the Mists of Pandaria soundtrack earlier this week entitled “Watchers on the Wall” that you should consider checking-out if you haven’t already. We have even more in-store during our twelve-day journey into the Mists of Pandaria, so make sure to keep an eye out on our Facebook account for more sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes goodness in the days to come.
90 Night Elf Priest
There are numerous fantastic composers, musicians, and contributors to the music for Mists of Pandaria score, and I’m right there with you: I think they did an absolutely incredible job with it. :)

We actually released a track from the Mists of Pandaria soundtrack earlier this week entitled [url="http://www.facebook.com/Warcraft/posts/520972067930045"]“Watchers on the Wall”[/url] that you should consider checking-out if you haven’t already. We have even more in-store during our twelve-day journey into the Mists of Pandaria, so make sure to keep an eye out on our [url="http://www.facebook.com/Warcraft"]Facebook account[/url] for more sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes goodness in the days to come.
'

Reminds me of Just Cause 2 in some ways lol.
Edited by Làrry on 9/18/2012 5:43 PM PDT
5 Gnome Mage

We actually released a track from the Mists of Pandaria soundtrack earlier this week entitled [url="http://www.facebook.com/Warcraft/posts/520972067930045"]“Watchers on the Wall”[/url] that you should consider checking-out if you haven’t already. We have even more in-store during our twelve-day journey into the Mists of Pandaria, so make sure to keep an eye out on our [url="http://www.facebook.com/Warcraft"]Facebook account[/url] for more sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes goodness in the days to come.

That's good to hear. I purchased the cata sound track, and I found that my favorite one wasn't the "Crazy Epic" type of noise. I really liked Castaways, or for some people, the goblin sound tracks
Edited by Sophex on 9/18/2012 5:44 PM PDT
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well, being honest I like to participate in most debates around what is wrong with the game but this time, I must congratulate the music designer/writer/composer and the group that actually plays it.

The music is EPIC, I just can't wait to level up through krasarang wilds... There are no words to express what "Wood of Staves Hero" makes me feel...

What I have always loved of the game is the epic music that it comes with and this time, it seems that is even better than the music of Wotlk!!

Edit:
I still remeber the first tame I flew into Stormpeaks, with my full set of speakers on... It was just.... magic.... i can't define what it felt like.

Storm Peaks and Grizzly Hills are my favorite zone music sets in Wrath, followed by the music heard when getting on a boat to Northrend for the first time. Like you said... it was magic.
Edited by Jaecelynn on 9/18/2012 5:44 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
09/18/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Jaecelynn
Grizzly Hills
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]