<Vex> is recruiting (again)!

100 Night Elf Hunter
Vex
<Vex>
Level 25 Alliance Guild
http://www.wowvex.net

Are you looking for a guild to call home, a community who sees you as a person, not just a collection of pixels?
Are you tired of rigid raiding protocols run by tyrants?
Are you an open-minded person who likes to have fun, without being a douche?
Do you like beer?

If you answered YES to most of these questions, then you just might have what it takes to be a Vexican.

<Vex> is a casual sociable guild looking for good people to complement our raiding team, or to just hang out and see all the new shiny things MoP has to offer.

RAIDING:
Our existing raid members are quite flexible in their abilities and functions. However, due to not enforcing an attendance policy (we value real life over the game, and play for fun), many of them are only part-time raiders.
Ideal raiding candidates will be:
- Experienced with raiding.
- Knowledgeable about their class.
- Mature, possess a favorable attitude and a sense of humor.
- Familiar with the use of Ventrilo and a microphone.

PVP & GUILD EVENTS:
Prefer to PVP? It is also our intention to develop a core group of PVPers for Rated BGs and Arenas in the upcoming expansion. Most of us love world pvp, but we could use a few more solid pvp-ers.
We also frequently hold Guild Events-- the rewards for winning include bragging rights, lots of gold, and amazing mounts.

ABOUT VEX:
Vex was established in early 2007, though our roots go back as far as pre-BC and even SWG. Our founding members banded together under the idea that real life always comes before the game, and this is an axiom that we have continued to follow. Because of this, we would not consider ourselves to be hardcore, but we still have a passion for progression and accomplishment.

Right now you're probably thinking two things:
1) This is the most amazing guild I have ever heard of in my entire life, and;
2) Where do I sign up?

Please visit our website at http://www.wowvex.net for more information, and to view our guild charter. To apply for membership, register on the forum using your character's name and fill out an application. Server and faction transfers are welcome (upon application approval), as are the ladies; Vex is a female-friendly environment.

Still have questions? Reply here, on our guild forums, or contact an officer in game:
Yager (GM)
Lucilla
Vultros
Hiramabiff
Fyreflye
Bohaven
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I imagine Yager is still a beast after all these years. Dorf pallies are the only pallies.

GL in Pandaland Vex.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Good luck <Vex>!

Long time no see and I hope you guys progress forward like the good ol' days.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
best of luck to you. get big so we can bring you down.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
<Vex> has been around for years. Keep it that way, if at all possible.

Emptronic approves of this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Vex
We endure.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Vex
Come and assist us as we slay dragonses and Hordeses!

And thanks for the well wishes, errbody!

Huh...well wishes. I wonder if that's where the practice of throwing coins down a well came from. Or maybe that's where the phrase came from. But then it's just the grammatically correct way to convey that idea. Hhmmmm....
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'd like to say that Allanone is by no means representative of the overall intelligence found in Vex.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Vex
Yeah, uh.. He's... special. Mostly known for his luxuriously long eyelashes.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Vex
Lashes ... sounds kinda kinky. >.0
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Vex
Huh?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Vex
I like turtles. Except in AV.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Vex
Now featuring heirloom leggings!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
10/05/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Partydown
Now featuring heirloom leggings!

How u get those?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/05/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Amaunator
How u get those?

we have them you donk
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
10/05/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Riketycrikit
How u get those?

we have them you donk

lold
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Vex
Welcome to our newest members. Vex is still open to new recruits. Come check us out!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Vex
Just an old fashioned bumpity bump here. Vex is still open to new members. You like to raid? Come on in. You like to pvp? We do that too. You like to touch guildmates inappropriately? We like to be touched in our naughty bits.

As far as raiding is concerned, we have a need of tanks and heals, but dps is always welcome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]