Plotmaster Roleplay List

100 Human Warlock
Hello everyone! At the request of some community members, I will be posting the list for Plotmaster here, as well as on the site and stuff.

For those of you who don't know, Plotmaster is a style of roleplay where, when your name comes up on the list, you create a storyline to lead the community through. This can be something as extravagant as defeating an old, evil, powerful warlock, to something as simple as finding Agalladorn's lost cheese.

Being on the Plotmaster list, as well as joining in on the storylines, is entirely optional, but it -does- create an opportunity to practice not only roleplaying, but also storywriting, which (as we all know) is a massive part of roleplay. I will be updating the list as people join it, and finish their storylines.

As of the moment, the list is as follows:

Glorjiak
Honadan
Nexterion
Valanya
Vandorne
Syarche
Omarion
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Count me in on any and all plots that Mindi would take part in! I'd love to do them all, but some just aren't her thing, ya know? But I'll most definitely help find that lost cheese. Agalladorn is nothing without his cheese. D:
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Comment deleted by Agalladorn...? NOOOO! I'LL NEVER KNOW HIS WITTY COMEBACK!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you bring me my cheese, you will receive five silver and your choice between five freshly baked loaves of bread or five wine skins filled with fresh spring water.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As someone who did the game mastering/storytelling for a homebrew game for years, this is very very interesting.

Sadly, aside from an epic quest to find Zandrae's legendary hairbrush or doing something like exploring Ulduar ICly (both are fictitious) I got nothin'.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
*holds up a rather beaten up block of cheese*
It took alot of work and alot of killing, but I got your cheese back.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Can feathermoon RPers get in on this? Agalladorn, is that the true Heroism set? You would be the only other player Ive seen own it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/21/2012 04:04 AMPosted by Noslferatu
Can feathermoon RPers get in on this?

Unfortunately, I don't believe Feathermoon and Argent Dawn are set up through CRZing. Along with the faction difference. D: I wish we were. It would make this game so much more fun.

12/21/2012 04:04 AMPosted by Noslferatu
Agalladorn, is that the true Heroism set? You would be the only other player Ive seen own it.

Yes, it is. I have full D1.5 in my bank. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Nice, after the things you go through for it in old world, it makes me sad to see these kids get it easy in Darkmoon fare.

I didn't know this was Alliance only, and we are linked to your server. If you are all Alliance, perhaps I can contact you in-game and give battle tag. We have many Horde on our lists, cross faction RP event might be interesting.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
count me in as well
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Karros, are you in an Alliance guild interested in cross faction event, or even interactions?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]