Dark Runes are MIA

100 Undead Priest
The item Dark Rune is no longer obtainable since Scholomance was revamped.

This has made all of these items http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/20520#tab=reagentForSpells unobtainable.

Please re-implement them somewhere.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade and Sawbones Shirt are missing too.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade and Sawbones Shirt are missing too.

I got the SC tabard, but yeah I totally forgot about the Sawbones Shirt that dropped only from Doctor Krastinov. :(

There's an old blue post somewhere that mentioned Blizzard was considering some way to put the tabard back in when asked about it during the beta, but I don't know if anything came of it. I hope something did.

I don't see Dark Runes coming back, unfortunately. It's more likely that Blizzard will remove them as a mat requirement for certain old world recipes. :/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Enchant Lifestealing is also missing from revamped scholo, and the price on existing stock had spiked to several thousand gold. It has dropped a bit due to larger than expected available supply from people who doesn't sell unwanted stuff but in a few years it may become scare and expensive.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
09/28/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Udderhchaos
Enchant Lifestealing is also missing from revamped scholo, and the price on existing stock had spiked to several thousand gold. It has dropped a bit due to larger than expected available supply from people who doesn't sell unwanted stuff but in a few years it may become scare and expensive.

What's sad is that you couldn't get the darn thing to sell before Scholomance 2.0.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Requesting Dark Runes' removal from ingredient lists.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]