Midwinter is buying MOP crafting materials!

90 Human Death Knight
Greetings Sargeras! We will be guild transferring to your server during the first week of MoP and look forward to getting to know the new community. We do, however, need your help. Since we'll be raiding hardcore and leveling as fast as possible, we won't have too much time to gather crafting mats that we need for flasks, potions, etc. That's where you come in.

We will purchase all of the materials that you provide us with at market value, cutting out the AH, and, depending on how much you provide, we'll enter you into a contest to win incredible prizes!

-The winner of the contest, the one who provides the most materials overall, will receive both titles from the tier and, depending on whether or not one exists, a vanity mount from the final boss of the tier (much like Ragnaros or Madness).

You must provide a minimum of 800 stacks to qualify for the contest. Again, we will be purchasing the materials from you, so we will save you the headache of listing, re-listing, and losing money to the AH even if you aren't interested in winning the contest.

Be sure to check out www.mwguild.net (our "Whatever" forum) for more information or contact me in-game if you're interested in using this program for selling your materials.

We'll see you all soon! Thank you and good luck with the launch!
Edited by Jayos on 9/19/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sounds like a fair deal for someone. Good luck farming!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Innovative concept, should work out well. :) To my knowledge, this is the first MW thread stating they're coming here, I'd like to let Sargeras know that they're a nice bunch of people and will go to great lengths to connect with our community. They're great for the server not because of raiding accolades, but rather that they're players you'll enjoy grouping with, and will maintain the friendly and mature reputation that Sargeras possesses.

Also, I think we're poised to have the most 25ms of any US server, and I'm glad the Sargeras population has the choice of raiding the format that they want to. We definitely are the best Alliance server to raid on right now, and we're still top 5 for PVP. You can't get a better gameplay experience than on Sargeras. To any of the new 25ms popping up, thank you for giving this format a shot, and I hope all of you try to connect with the community too, if that's your thing. You won't be disappointed. 25ms are extremely fun. Plus, GC's been tweeting about 25ms lately and he's got our back when it comes to incentivizing the format. 3 tier tokens in T14 is the start of that.

Back on topic, this expansion's pretty hardcore when it comes to farming. SoHs, dailies for Elder coins to use on Heroics, along with expensive 300 individual stat food, and no cauldrons. Looking forward to having something to do outside of raiding. Reminds me of TBC.

MoPs going to be great :)
Edited by Digerati on 9/19/2012 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warlock
yeah, we need more alliance on our server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/19/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Latesha
yeah, we need more alliance on our server.

I'll take a Top 10 US Guild over any other on the server. Now, that being said, I still want more Horde players, but, to be honest, I doubt that will ever happen. Enjoy!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Woohooo its offical!
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Greetings Sargeras! We will be guild transferring to your server during the first week of MoP and look forward to getting to know the new community. We do, however, need your help. Since we'll be raiding hardcore and leveling as fast as possible, we won't have too much time to gather crafting mats that we need for flasks, potions, etc. That's where you come in.

We will purchase all of the materials that you provide us with at market value, cutting out the AH, and, depending on how much you provide, we'll enter you into a contest to win incredible prizes!

-The winner of the contest, the one who provides the most materials overall, will receive both titles from the tier and, depending on whether or not one exists, a vanity mount from the final boss of the tier (much like Ragnaros or Madness).

You must provide a minimum of 800 stacks to qualify for the contest. Again, we will be purchasing the materials from you, so we will save you the headache of listing, re-listing, and losing money to the AH even if you aren't interested in winning the contest.

Be sure to check out www.mwguild.net (our "Whatever" forum) for more information or contact me in-game if you're interested in using this program for selling your materials.

We'll see you all soon! Thank you and good luck with the launch!

Looks a lot like vodka's post here:
http://vodka-guild.net/home/m/7864316/article/1008686
Edited by Seraphil on 9/19/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
09/19/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Digerati
Innovative concept, should work out well. :)

It'd be innovative if anyone in Midwinter were innovative and didn't just copy other guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/19/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Seraphil

It'd be innovative if anyone in Midwinter were innovative and didn't just copy other guilds.

Someone's a little upset.
Reply Quote
Keiea of Yesera is mad.
Edited by Patras on 9/19/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/19/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Artsy
abe lincoln was a good president

According to who?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
09/19/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Seraphil

You seem perturbed, brethren.

09/19/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Artsy
he clearly must be mad for pointing out factual information

Perhaps you didn't see the vitriol he spewed before the edit, where he referred to Midwinter as a scrub guild. Note to everyone: if someone else has a good idea that , if you decide to try, could be of great benefit to your guild, DO NOT use it under any circumstance. If you do, you are scrubs and people will post on level one alts to tell you as much.

I was going to go eat some dinner, but that has been done before and I ain't no punk.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
09/19/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Aenathas
abe lincoln was a good president

According to who?

The entire slave population of the Southern United States maybe?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

According to who?

The entire slave population of the Southern United States maybe?

That's an interesting thought, because Lincoln didn't free the slaves in the "slave states" that the Union controlled. Also, I'll guess we'll ignore the fact that he was a racist as well, or the fact that he planned on deporting them back to Africa after the war (Sadly, Booth prevented this option). However, I'm sure you mean he was a good President for doing the following: murdering 500,000 "citizens," declaring martial law at the point of a gun on several state governments, massive conscription throughout the north, suspension of basic rights to europeans, et cetera. It's always nice to call an indiviual a patriot when his troops do the following: murder, pillage, and r a p e. If you ask me, he sounds like the modern definition of a "war criminal." Finally, it's an interesting topic that you continue to parrot the usual talking points about the War Between the States while ignoring the actual truth about the conflict. Keep up the "bad" work.
Edited by Aenathas on 9/19/2012 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
09/19/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Aenathas
or the fact that he planned on deporting them back to Africa after the war (Sadly, Booth prevented this option).

Not quite sure how to take this one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Welcome to Sargeras MW :)

Hope to see you all soon.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Definitely vodka's idea, yeah. I doubt they mind that much.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
why are you coming to Sargeras? dont you realize there is already a population imbalance? its your game, to each his own, but to come to a 9:1 alliance/horde ratio server just seems like a punkass move to me. Why not go to a server that has more horde or equal ratio? Are you scared of competition?

Not hating on the move, but it just seems punkass to me. I tell you what, why dont we just have servers of all alliance and servers of all horde? That way everyone is happy and carebears can frolic and dance around.

Ugh. Yeah, just what our server needs...more Alliance. Pathetic if you ask me. Who the hell are you running from? Why are you leaving your server in the first place and going to the most imbalanced server in game?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Midwinter moving here is a great thing. It will provide an even better quality player base than Sargeras already has on the Alliance side of things. Additionally, the market here is amazing and due to the large population anything you want is available (within reason). They did not come here to cause a WPvP imbalance issue on this server. They are a PvE guild. Have you seen Illidan or Mal'ganis? Their population imbalance is the same or worse than Sargeras. You have the ability to play on any server you wish (unless you're broke IRL or actually don't care and you're just trolling).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]