Most Offensive Healer come MoP

85 Undead Priest
I'm excited. I think this expansion is going to make healers alot more interesting.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Death Knight
Priests are good for flat out damage offensive. Druids are unmatched for offensive/defensive CC. Holy Paladins have stupidly strong damage and some good CC for the defensive healer they're supposed to be, HoF helps melee with offense. Shamans are offensive with dispels, slows and interrupts but are mostly good at strong heals and cc avoidance. They also have Hex and Capacitor Totem if you're really smart.

I think shaman is going to be very strong in PvP, but druid will be the strongest. Definitely the most offensive because of Cyclone, Bash, Typhoon, Roots, good defense (especially for casters) because of Cyclone, Bash, Typhoon, and Roots, and insane escape capacity.

Holy Paladins and Priests are good, but Shamans and Druids are the best PvP healers this patch. Holy Paladins we'll have to see for sure because they've gotten some strange buffs.
Edited by Ergoth on 9/23/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/23/2012 06:35 PMPosted by Ergoth
and insane escape capacity.

This. You can't kill what you can't catch :/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Why has nobody mentioned Heart of the Wild?

This is no contest. Druids. For 45 seconds a Resto Druid gains agility, hit chance, expertise, vengeance, armor bonus and spell damage bonus.
Resto has the ability to be a tank, pure dps feral or ranged for 45 seconds. Doing the same amount of dps as a regular Feral/Guardian/Boomkin in equivalent gear.
Reply Quote
Why has nobody mentioned Heart of the Wild?

This is no contest. Druids. For 45 seconds a Resto Druid gains agility, hit chance, expertise, vengeance, armor bonus and spell damage bonus.
Resto has the ability to be a tank, pure dps feral or ranged for 45 seconds. Doing the same amount of dps as a regular Feral/Guardian/Boomkin in equivalent gear.

Yes, try to go melee for an extended period and see how that works out....
people grossly over-estimate druid survivability at 90. We still die in swaps, just not through cds while pumping heals.

Paladins can do respectable burst last i saw on beta but good luck trying to pump casted denounce against any decent team.
Shaman has the most offensive toolset overall imo.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Darknsmelly

You don't get any of the spec specific abilities of those other specs, and will do nowhere near their damage. Don't be so naive as to think otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
TC glyph will be slightly above mana-neutral (at least starting out), so you probably don't want to go shaman if you plan on dps-healing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I've been told I can be rather offensive...

Not many people understand my sense of humor. :(
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/24/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Ocyla
and insane escape capacity.

This. You can't kill what you can't catch :/

Yep. It's mostly effective in arenas where it's a mostly controlled environment; in BGs random crap can happen and screw over anyone because of how many players there are and how large the area is. Stampeding Roar and Disentanglement and Nature's Grasp still make them good, but with good communication and organization, Druids are going to be very, very, very slippery with Wild Charges to friendlies/mushrooms and instant Cyclones when you know your opponent has no trinket while his partner is tangled in some weeds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]