LF a leveling partner on Alliance & Horde

90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm LF a leveling partner on Alliance & Horde for the start of MoP. Currently, I plan on leveling a warrior, hunter, and priest on each faction (1-90) with the possibility of a rogue and monk. Any takers?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Don't you get headaches trying to level that many at the same time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/19/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Gaoldroukhan
Don't you get headaches trying to level that many at the same time

Not really. What's the point of rushing to 90? The majority of the content will be crowded, PvP will be rampant, and end game won't exist for 1-2 weeks after the release. With Heirlooms and Guild XP, the leveling process isn't that horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well, I've been doing that for the past month and just having to learn rotation priorities, macro subtleties for each class, and devise the best button placement while just wrapping your head around leveling ALL of them at a good pace just gets me fatigued and headacheyish at times :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/19/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Gaoldroukhan
Well, I've been doing that for the past month and just having to learn rotation priorities, macro subtleties for each class, and devise the best button placement while just wrapping your head around leveling ALL of them at a good pace just gets me fatigued and headacheyish at times :P

I normally play those three classes, so it's not a stretch for me to relevel one at all. The only issue would be the rogue and monk if I level them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]