~PvP Rise On Norgannon~

85 Human Mage
Since the rise of this new expansion the PvP population on Norgannon has seemed to have explode and become lively again. Not throwing in cross server zones etc. the realm has become "alive" and fun again. So therefore, i'd like to throw in another shot/chance whatever you'd want to call it at making another SERVER PvP guild. Obviously with my main being on Kel'thuzad now I couldn't make an attempt at making or managing another guild as I "attempted" to during Season 9 & 10. Hence, I propose and ask someone to create a new SERVER PvP guild for Norgannon, running weekly Rated Battlegrounds, maybe some world PvP, and of course Arenas as well as wargames etc. Reply on thread with possible names for a new guild if its decided to be created. Also, reply if you or anyone you know would like to be "Guild Master" or an officer type etc. I myself in my own personal opinion would like the guild just to be there for anyone and all to join with rules/regulations etc to allow the game and atmosphere to be enjoyable for all. Norgannon hasn't had such a guild in quite some time and I would like to revamp the realm with a possible new PvP guild. Anyway, just reply in thread or in game if you see me on or anything or if your on my real id. PM me, send me an ingame mail letter or anything/or way you can think up, I have alts on Norgannon if need be etc. & I tend to chill on Norgannon on Çutie due to Kel'thuzad's bizzy over population and !@#$. ----Champ
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
pick me!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Totally forgot about this post, but im still down for it. Im currently leveling a different mage on norgannon since champ's account currently does not have MOP. Inbox me ingame @ fireyblast or add me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]