died

90 Undead Priest
09/20/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Alatide
Did he drop phat lootz???

You really think you're funny, don't you? I feel sorry for you. I really, really do.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

leave. even I understand the importance and seriousness of the post enough not to troll it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Is this really needed? You may think you are funny, but in reality you are not.

As for the OP and to CV. I may have not have known him nor anyone in your guild. But my thoughts and prayers go out to each and everyone of you.
Edited by Katyja on 9/20/2012 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
I really don't even want to draw attention to the sickness of the individual who would post such things. Even Umega at his highest moment of trollery would never have done that. That's just...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm sure Cheese Vendor has lost a great friend. My thoughts and sentiments are with them and with his family and friends.
Reply Quote
96 Human Warrior

That was just rude, why would you say something like that?

Feel like I should link your toons, in case people know you...

Area 52:
brotality

Exodar:
alatide
kreachur
mundungus
poorplay
shirolol

Gilneas:
solidsteak
wonderviess

You know whats even funnier than my original question? The fact that only 3 of those toons are on my account! LOL

Disrespectful little puke. What will truely be funny is when you pass, I doubt anyone will care. You see you are the type that is not even a troll, more of a scourge. Playing in your mothers basement, mooching on family and general society. Hiding behind avatars and tough words on the internet. Go ahead and make your comments, because in the ultimate grand scheme of things this person that passed obviously had actual friends. Something I'm sure you will never experience. Douche nozzle
Edited by Sawl on 9/21/2012 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Just ignore him and report him. He doesn't even deserve anger. That seems to be what he feeds on. Ignore and report. If even a few toons on that list are his, that is what most people have done, I'm sure. We know his type and it's not worth the anger or derailing of a heartfelt thread towards Phil.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
:( Sorry to hear about this. He will be missed.

Well, the mystery still remains who Khad is.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
This is a very sad day for Exodar though i did not know him very well we had many trade chat conversations over the past 6 years thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends good bye to a long time ally
Reply Quote
87 Undead Mage
Sorry for your loss. I remember trolling Trade with him at one point when I was Alliance. Fun times.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
09/21/2012 05:40 AMPosted by Alatide
You know whats even funnier than my original question? The fact that only 3 of those toons are on my account! LOL

Haha, SURE they are... they all have the same amount of achieve points, and the same " Most prestigious raid title . " earned.

No more flaming or being rude in this thread, please.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Your kindness and sympathy at this time of sorrow is greatly appreciated.

My brother suggested I sell his cartoon, I will not do this as I do not know how and I do not care for cash from his game.

I will be shutting down his cartoon, I logged on to Yowzer tonight & gave away alot of his stuff.

My question is should I log in and sell everything he has or leave his cartoon and call it good ?

Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Umegabyte, aka Yowzer, was known to me as Phil. We may only have known each other through wow, but we spoke on vent often. Phil helped me more than any other person I have come in contact with. He took time to teach me many of the ins and outs of the game. He may not have dealt well with everyone, but he always spoke to me with much respect. We had many conversations abouyt work, politics and our views on religion. Although Phil was not a christian, I pray that he is in a better place now and I also pray for the family and friends he leaves behind. RIP my friend!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/21/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Yowzer
My question is should I log in and sell everything he has or leave his cartoon and call it good ?

I would recommend that you at least leave the armor and weapons equipped untouched. Transmogrification has become a popular aspect of this game, and he obviously liked what he has modified his gear to look like enough to do so. Out of respect and the in memory, for all the people who knew him and played with him over the years, so they can still look the character up in the Armory.

It would be like a picture. Who we are in this game world is reflected in our characters.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
That is a great idea Neuroticaine.

If you need any help figuring out how to do all the stuff with his banks, just continue to ask us in guild. We'll help you as much as we can.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Phil was my big brother, one of the tougest guys i have ever dealt with. i have had worst knock down drag out fights with him then any stranger, so I must add this story

as Phil became ill he would never admit it or his pain to anyone, he walked when the doctors told him it was not possible

but to the warcraft thing, I never have played this game and Phil was embarrassed if his family knew he did, but we knew and would " catch" him when we came to visit. he was fast he could one click out fast!

He would never admit he turned into a computer geek and it was great fun teasing him

As I read some comments on this forum Phil was very much as you describe. in the real world Phil was the Bull in the china cabnet.

thank you for being his friend when he was ill
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]