Pandaland Preparations

90 Pandaren Priest
I'm wondering if anyone around here has been making preparations for Tuesday's launch of the new expansion. If you want to keep your tricks of the trade to yourself, that's cool, but I'm interested in knowing if anyone else is doing anything to make the transition and/or leveling easier.

Personally, I've cleaned out all of my banks, disenchanted gear I don't need, and filled up my quest log with dailies. I'm not sure if the quest log thing will be of any use this go around, but it was kind of helpful last time and since I have to work all week next week I need the help I can get. I'm already going to be behind everyone else!

Also, have the cross-realm zones caused you any issues with getting ready?

P.S. Still looking for someone to sell me Pet Rock.

p.s. I'm typing this while being yelled at by some angry man at work on the phone, so it's probably full of errors. Sue me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Cleaned out banks and bags is my biggest prep. I let a lot of junk build up.

Cleaned out and rearranged my personal guild bank and filled it with stuff to level professions for my future baby pandas.

Been gathering BOA for baby pandas too. I don't need too much because I just plan on rolling two classes with them, but I still want to be prepared before it gets harder to buy BOAs again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm looking forward to all the furriness.

Edit: Getting ready to do archaeology as soon as mop hits.
Edited by Reikara on 9/20/2012 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
RED PANDAS EVERYWHERE.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh the furriness.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]