Looking for raid group for MOP

90 Gnome Warlock
My husband and I are currently looking for a group to raid with in mop. He plays melee (DK, Warrior, Pally plus a few others) and I play ranged (Lock, but I do have other chars that will be raised to max level). I have been raiding since Vanilla but got more into it in Wrath which is when he got into raiding. Due to a lack of raid group for Cata we both only ever did LFR. We are looking for a group to raid with weekly with runs starting between 5pm-7pm server time and finishing 8pm-10pm server time. We are both committed raiders that if by chance there is a time we can not make it, it would be known in advance so there is time to find replacements for that run.

Please feel free to contact me in game (Rosa#1863) or post a reply. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Rosa,
Our guild is casual raiders. Sometimes people show up and sometimes they don't.
But, everyone has each other's back. There's no name calling tolerated or belittling
even when someone screws up or doesn't know how a fight goes. We learn the fight
from scratch if we have to and teach each other. I can't speak for my guildies, but I bought the expansion and will quest or do whatever to get raid ready in MOP.

My battletag is Breathe#1567 Add me please.
>I'm in the process of making this toon raid ready. My other toon is a disc priest. Breathes
on Stormrage.

Take care and see you in MOP!!

PS We have a couple of married couples in the guild who raid together and with us.
Edited by Pinkhurt on 9/21/2012 6:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]