Scourge and Alexstrasza

90 Blood Elf Rogue
why couldn't Alexstrasza just fly to ICC and incinerate everything, including the lich king? before they were defeated
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
He would have killed her and raised her as an Emberwyrm.

Then we'd be down one hot aspect.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/20/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Desidarius

But but... She can fly! He can't get her if she's flying!D:
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Alyvi

Deathgrip ---> Strangulate ---> Kill ---> Raise dead.

1v1 Arthas could have killed any of the aspects. If they teamed up though they'd drop him like it's hot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/20/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Desidarius

Well... He can't Death grip if she's high enough..! Amirite?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
09/20/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Alyvi

Well... He can't Death grip if she's high enough..! Amirite?
Tell that to Sapphiron.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/20/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Vegdrasil
Tell that to Sapphiron

Sapph didn't seem that high up when he was alive in warcraft 3, if that's what you were talking about. and he had those nerubian guys to web him and bring him down to the ground
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Priest
09/20/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Alyvi
Tell that to Sapphiron

Sapph didn't seem that high up when he was alive in warcraft 3, if that's what you were talking about. and he had those nerubian guys to web him and bring him down to the ground

I believe that the point is that it doesn't matter how high up Alextrasza is. There is a way to bring her down, and Arthas will not miss a chance to slay the aspect of life.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
She didn't care. The Lich King was beneath her concern.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Resileaf

I believe that the point is that it doesn't matter how high up Alextrasza is. There is a way to bring her down, and Arthas will not miss a chance to slay the aspect of life.

The "death god" killing the aspect of life... That would be the biggest kick to the crotch of Azeroth that I could imagine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I mean, why didn't the Titan watchers help out against the Lich King? Why didn't Malygos kill the Lich King first then deal with the magi?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/20/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Desidarius
The "death god" killing the aspect of life... That would be the biggest kick to the crotch of Azeroth that I could imagine

For real, haha.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Priest

The "death god" killing the aspect of life... That would be the biggest kick to the crotch of Azeroth that I could imagine.

And it would totally be in line with his idea of retribution against Azeroth. He fights with irony.
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Hunter
09/20/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Noitora
I mean, why didn't the Titan watchers help out against the Lich King? Why didn't Malygos kill the Lich King first then deal with the magi?

If Malygos' plan succeeded then nothing would have been able to stand against him. All the power of the arcane would have been at his beck and call. He felt working towards that goal while the Horde, Alliance, and Scourge were at each others throat would have been the best chance. Problem is that the Kirin Tor got involved and managed to focus the combined attention of the Horde and Alliance on the Nexus War long enough to end that treat.

The Watchers probably should have set the Lich King higher up on their to do list but I'm sure their to do list was huge since they had been out of commission for so long.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Rudox

If Malygos' plan succeeded then nothing would have been able to stand against him. All the power of the arcane would have been at his beck and call. He felt working towards that goal while the Horde, Alliance, and Scourge were at each others throat would have been the best chance. Problem is that the Kirin Tor got involved and managed to focus the combined attention of the Horde and Alliance on the Nexus War long enough to end that treat.

The Watchers probably should have set the Lich King higher up on their to do list but I'm sure their to do list was huge since they had been out of commission for so long.

No he would have died along with everything on Azeroth. His spires were ripping the planet apart like the portals were doing to Draenor.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Am I missing something here? I looked up Sapphiron on wowpedia and they're referring to him as a male, why are the rest of you referring to him as a female?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Because everyone's talking about Alexstrasza, and I'm the only one who mentioned Sapphiron?
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
09/20/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Desidarius

1v1 Arthas could have killed any of the aspects. If they teamed up though they'd drop him like it's hot.
No, as we see from Cataclysm, their purpose was to prevent the Hour of Twilight. I'm sure they could've killed Arthas in 1v1 but it would've required draining their "great power" meaning one wouldn't have the power necessary to be unable to face Deathwing and prevent the Hour of Twilight. The mortals had it.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin

No, as we see from Cataclysm, their purpose was to prevent the Hour of Twilight. I'm sure they could've killed Arthas in 1v1 but it would've required draining their "great power" meaning one wouldn't have the power necessary to be unable to face Deathwing and prevent the Hour of Twilight. The mortals had it.

We struggled to kill Malygose. Arthas killed us with a flick of his wrist.
Edited by Desidarius on 9/20/2012 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
We didn't even kill maylgos the red drakes (who saved us from falling to our deaths) and Alexstrasza killed him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]