Not seeing pets on character selection screen

I noticed that ever since 5.0.4 I no longer see my current pet behind my warlock on the character selection screen. Same with a low level hunter of mine. Is this some kind of bug or did they remove them for some reason?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Probably was removed with the change to the login screen background.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Probably logging out while mounted/flying. That's the only time they don't show up for me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I noticed they're not showing up sometimes, but other times yes.

My Wrathguard always appears though, albeit without weapons.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I logged out with Grimoire of Sacrifice running. My Blueberry was standing behind me on the login screen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It seems the Grimoire of Supremacy demons always show up, but my beloved Succubus hardly shows up on the character selection screen anymore :( I hope this is fixed! I want my succubus by my character's side at all times :D
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Warlock
Since the expansion. I have not been able to see any or my demons.
Also the same goes for my Hunter. None of the pets that I have show up on the Character Selection page.

Hey Fluffycakes. I agree. I like having my Succubus by my side.
Edited by Demnnastaius on 10/3/2012 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Warlock
09/29/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Rollinstoned
Dismount before logging out and make sure that you have a Demon summoned.

I tried that and it did not work.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Happens on and off for both of us in our household, for both Warlock and Hunter combat pets. It may happen less with Pandaria introduced combat pets. It may happen less logging out with character in the barber shop. Very strange and seems consistent to a character once it happens but varies over time and between characters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]