an idea for ally wpvp.

90 Human Warrior
Since we don't have a massive army like the horde ref: ironwolf clan, i propose that we come up with a group of people to answer the call of wpvp. People actually willing to drop everything and deploy to combat the horde. Maybe we could make a channel, like /join Bear's world defense, for example.

Now i know this is asking a lot and will probably never happen but hey, a bear can dream right? Anyhow if you're enlisting in my army, sign below.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
(Obviously you stay with your guild)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
/join Riders
Reply Quote
Pfft, most of the people in Riders don't actually help. Don't know why half of them are in channel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edited by Felgibson on 12/6/2012 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your small wpvp guilds need to merge.
Reply Quote
durgins*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
this is an original and well thought out idea
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
09/20/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Helladin

^
Helladin for Warchief <3 I'd join IWC if I wasn't a PVE junkie (go ahead, troll me).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@femaleirl

Sarcasm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/riders got locked with a password and most people left it. The problem was that the channel got spammed by one or two people that do not know what a caps lock button does and would spam every time they saw a horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Lìl

^
Helladin for Warchief <3 I'd join IWC if I wasn't a PVE junkie (go ahead, troll me).

09/22/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Sativ
Alliance is just too butt hurt with one another to do anything.

You better start patching up those bruises if you want to hold a candle to us in world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/20/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Helladin

Already tried, and we all saw how that works out. Someone doesn't lick Kag's taint and he flips !@#$ cries in mumble and then takes 70% of the merge back to his guild, lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/22/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Pinkrangerz

Already tried, and we all saw how that works out. Someone doesn't lick Kag's taint and he flips !@#$ cries in mumble and then takes 70% of the merge back to his guild, lmao.

He mad.

You better start patching up those bruises if you want to hold a candle to us in world pvp.

ill just fight your best players in arena if i can que into them at my low mmr lolz

lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

The amount of butt hurt you emit is magnificent...sorry there is no wpvp in elwynn forest and SW ill just keep fighting the horde all over Hellfire, TBP, Blasted Lands, etc while you continue to whine and gripe about the past..Move on ffs and stop your Drama Queen act..See you all in MoP having alot of fun and at the same time frustration with the CRZ horde >.<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/22/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Kagrenàc

The amount of butt hurt you emit is magnificent...sorry there is no wpvp in elwynn forest and SW ill just keep fighting the horde all over Hellfire, TBP, Blasted Lands, etc while you continue to whine and gripe about the past..Move on ffs and stop your Drama Queen act..See you all in MoP having alot of fun and at the same time frustration with the CRZ horde >.<

CRZs make me happy. Go away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/23/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Helladin
CRZs make me happy. Go away.

What do you like about it legit discussion stop trolling.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]