think WAAAAAY back

90 Human Warlock
Once upon a time when WoW first came out & you PVP'd you did outside Tauren Mill because they hadn't invented battlegrounds yet. There were 2 main hordies that made you quiver in your boots. Once was Security who ran Trespass & the other was Grimfang I for the life of me cannot remember what guild he was in, but it came up in conversation last week. Can anyone help me out? He was an Orc Hunter & one of the first to hit 60 on the server.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
He was in Broken as I recall. Either that or Defiance.

And they weren't that scary. However get Merth over there with his 400 pocket healers and you have yourself a dead raid. Except for Johnslayer, purely because he countered the 400 pocket healers with 400 of his own. Difference being Merth was good, John... was not.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Grimfang was the Gleader of Broken.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Hunter
Any Broken still around? I'm still in touch with a few, but I don't know where the rest ran off too after BDF.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Technically I am. But I was not in Broken too long. Was in it for BWL farm, pre-AQ event, and the beginning of AQ (Before I was removed due to 2 returning priests and we had like 13 already). Also they left not too long after for BDF.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Hunter
Yeah, I was there for the implosion a week before Naxx.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]