Unacceptable warrior nerfs

90 Undead Warrior
Just when I thought things were getting better, and warriors were becoming a viable class, my dreams were crushed, again.

I don't understand why we have to suffer so much. This -always- happens. Why don't healers get nerfed some more. An average healer in any given battleground can -easilly- take on two or three DPS.

Short Version:
-Stop nerfing warriors
- Nerf healing more
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Once again Blizzard screws Warriors with the big metal shaft they love using so much.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Agreed. Mages warlocks and shadowpriest are all doing way way way way way more dmg then warriors but oh well. (they don't have to find a way to stick to there enemies either)

Let's be honest we all seen it coming.
Every single expac we get maybe 1-2 good seasons and then it goes down the drain.
The first of many warrior nerfs.

I'll still good a decent rating in season 1 so it's w.e All though duels are getting more annoying.

Caster's always get the long end of the stick.
I hope it isnt as bad as it looks in mop.

Enough complaining though.

World of castercraft gogogo.

/thread.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Agreed. Mages warlocks and shadowpriest are all doing way way way way way more dmg then warriors but oh well. (they don't have to find a way to stick to there enemies either)

Let's be honest we all seen it coming.
Every single expac we get maybe 1-2 good seasons and then it goes down the drain.
The first of many warrior nerfs.

I'll still good a decent rating in season 1 so it's w.e All though duels are getting more annoying.

Caster's always get the long end of the stick.
I hope it isnt as bad as it looks in mop.

Enough complaining though.

World of castercraft gogogo.

/thread.

Dude we didn't even make it into this expasion.
Edited by Crashinparty on 9/22/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
has there been any justification for the nerfs?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/22/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Klaypool

Yes. We are warriors.
Edited by Dunkelweizen on 9/22/2012 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
67 Human Warrior
what? what did they nerf on war?
Reply Quote
09/22/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Dunkelweizen

Yes. We are warriors.

Warriors are Blizzard's scrap paper.
Reply Quote
67 Human Warrior
lol but i have to admit, in low level bg, if your hp drops below 20% while fighting a warrior, you have 90% chance die. if Execute crits, you are guarantee dead. LOL!

but how will bliz nerf warrior? i made a warrior a few times before 5.0. i kept deleting it because it was just shltty and hard to play, none of the warriors i made have passed level 40. Warrior was the only toon that i have never truly played in WOW. after this new patch, i remade the warrior and having fun with it. guesss i will have to delete it again.
Edited by Trucknorris on 9/22/2012 9:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]