Character Limit?

90 Blood Elf Mage
Does WoW still have a 50 character limit across all realms per account or did they change this?

I need to know before MoP starts so I know how much room I have to make for new characters.
Edited by Cabaret on 9/15/2012 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/15/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Cabaret
Does WoW still have a 50 character limit across all realms per account or did they change this?

It's still a 50 character limit per account as far as I know, but now you can have up to 11 per realm instead of just 10.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I can confirm that Avanna is correct - even though I've pre-ordered Mists on both accounts, my 8 year old is still required to delete a character every time she creates a new one.

There may be a change the delay of release, but I wouldn't expect it at this point.

<S>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks, you guys.

I thought so, but I was still hoping they increased the limit! :)
Reply Quote
45 Human Rogue
Other MMO's allow you to increase your character limit but it's a paid service so I'm gonna guess that if Blizzard ever does this, it'll be a paid service since there aren't that many people who would request this. Some people are content to play only a few characters while there are others that would like to try out as many class / race combos as possible. Myself, if they offered it as a paid service I would accept that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
01/19/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Seagrin
Other MMO's allow you to increase your character limit but it's a paid service so I'm gonna guess that if Blizzard ever does this, it'll be a paid service since there aren't that many people who would request this. Some people are content to play only a few characters while there are others that would like to try out as many class / race combos as possible. Myself, if they offered it as a paid service I would accept that.

If you have a suggestion post on the appropriate forum. Otherwise please do not bump old posts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]