Randoms

I have noticed my toons from stormreaver get paired with mainly Spanish speaking players while my toons on darkspear are not having this issue.
Any one else having a similar problem?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
all the time. you will learn the latin server names soon enough, not much you can do besides watch out for ninjas/baddies. idk why but folks from latin/brazillian servers seem to be moderately worse about this stuff. constantly chainpulling while not tanking, needing on absolutely everything, & generally terribad dps. i try not to discriminate but it gets hard around the 17452nd try.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Is that why some of the pugs I get have absolutely terrible tanks and dps that pull aggro all the time and tanks that pull while I am oom or ressing. I never go oom as disc with a good group. Thing is, if I try to explain what is wrong they just ignore me and continue with the crap. maybe it is because they can't understand english.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
LOL, definitely noticed this. really annoying.
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Druid
Goldrinn is one of them. I see it so much :/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
¿De qué estás hablando?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Si no te gusta entonces no hago mazmorras con nosotros los españoles.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tol Barad/Goldrinn/Nemesis are making Drakkari and Ragnaros look like pros... We should just napalm the rainforest and be done with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]