[H] <Attrition> 10M 6/6 1/6

90 Tauren Druid
We are recruiting well qualified ranged DPS that pull a minimum of 60k dps versus a lvl 93 boss target over 5 minutes

Mages and Warlocks preferred at the moment.

http://www.attrition.me/

Raid times: 3d/week @ 8pm to 12am EST | Tue, Wed, Thur
Edited by Vaelkan on 12/1/2012 8:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
ATTRITION 6/6MV 1/6HoF

"Attrition: a wearing down or weakening of resistance, especially as a result of continuous pressure or harassment"

Through history there are millions of tales of greatness. Stories of men banding together for a common cause. Stories of monstrous beasts rendered impotent in the face of the awesome coordination of said group. History is written by the victor and also includes embellished tales of bravery, and fallacy of conquest never taken. As time goes on, those who cannot live up to their potential, or the infidel who choose to perpetuate a fallacy will soon be exposed. Once exposed they will be eliminated through attrition. The remaining few are what will be the core, the pyramid that the infidel will forever attempt to climb. Only a few will make it to the top. Only a few will be able to avoid the invaluable attrition that comes with war. The chosen few, the ones standing victorious at the end of the battle, will become the core. They will become the personification of Attrition.

Level 25 Horde guild. Formed in SWTOR by members from top server guilds spread across WoW. We come to this server with the intentions of being at least a top 5 guild. We are a semi-hardcore 10 man guild looking to dominate the raid content in MoP. Visit www.attrition.me to apply or hit us up in game (Kopro, Painrelief, or Zamtzu).

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Server Time

Currently recruiting:

Core group:
Tank - DK, Druid, or Monk (possibly another Warrior)
Healers - Pally, Monk, or Druid
Melee - Closed (Exceptional applicants will be considered)
Ranged - Mage, Warlock, or Hunter

Second group/Alt group:
Tank - Any
Healers - Priest, Pally, Monk, or Shaman
Melee - Any
Ranged - Hunter, Ele, or SPriest

All other classes/specs are welcome to apply and are also welcome to compete for a core raid spot.
Edited by Kopro on 11/30/2012 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warlock
Yes we are!!!!!

Let's go people, you remember how fast we progressed last time before RL got in the way. Well we have taken care of things, and we are now ready to pick up where we left off.

Are you Worthy?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Still recruiting /bump
Edited by Kopro on 10/5/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
[UPDATE] Tank spot has been filled. Still in need of dps and 1 healer (possibly 2). Hit me up ingame on Garrosh server. Kopro is my main so you shouldnt have a problem getting a hold of me anytime afternoon or night.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Prefer Priest or Druid heals.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Still recruiting heals and ranged dps. All other roles welcome to apply. www.Attrition.me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Highly in need of a moonkin and a Mage!

www.attrition.me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Some good apps in thus far, but still recruiting.
Edited by Kopro on 10/5/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Still recruiting
Edited by Kopro on 10/5/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
hey experienced raider here from garrosh server, have been playing since vanilla, looking for active guild my main right now is a lvl 90 prot/fury warrior, but i have a lvl 85 warlock, 85 boomkin id be willing to lvl to 90 if ur interested in any of them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/01/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Evkill
hey experienced raider here from garrosh server, have been playing since vanilla, looking for active guild my main right now is a lvl 90 prot/fury warrior, but i have a lvl 85 warlock, 85 boomkin id be willing to lvl to 90 if ur interested in any of them.

Hit me up in game asap on my main (Kopro)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
still recruiting
Edited by Kopro on 10/5/2012 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
FOR THE HORDE!
Edited by Kopro on 10/5/2012 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
zBumpz
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Still recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Filling our Raid spots Intimidate need for:

1 - Healing Priest

1- Healing Pally

PST in game or Apply on Website
Edited by Painrelief on 10/8/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Filling our Raid spots Intimidate need for:

1 - Healing Priest

1- Healing Pally

PST in game or Apply on Website

I think he means "immediate" :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
(fist) bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Sad to say this, but NO MORE SHAMAN! We have 1 Enh, 1 Resto, and 1 Ele. <3 Shaman :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]