Theramore Banner and Tabard?

90 Worgen Rogue
I encourage all Alliance town nuking. In fact, I say we nuke another. How does Refuge Pointe sound? Or maybe Menethil? No one will miss those!

Blizzard appears to be on board with this mentality. Menethil's kinda still half-sunk already thanks to the Cataclysm and lazy drunken dwarves, though, so my money's on Lakeshire next. I mean, Garrosh is already buddy-buddy with the Blackrocks now, so it only makes sense.

((...oi! No bargainin' off my character's hometown!))
Edited by Uchel on 9/18/2012 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/18/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Novikova
Wait. Why not Goldshire? Everyone loves a good Goldshire nuking.

09/18/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Malkavet
Not even the plague could cleanse that place.

Indeed....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Oh Uchel. It's not like you could do anything to save it anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Alliance: Dude... we're on a transport ship...

*casts asphyxiate*

If this is a TRANSPORT ship, where is the cargo MANIFEST?

*tosses dead crewmember aside*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
09/18/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Novikova
Wait. Why not Goldshire? Everyone loves a good Goldshire nuking.

((*coughs* Goldshire did get nuked...during the great DK Purge of '12. And Bans were handed it out, but ...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6571517758?page=1

**edited to fix link**))
Edited by Zilvra on 9/19/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Clearly not nuked enough. Leveling Goldshire is like, a rite of passage. We could even use it to train engineers, siege peeps and what have you. Nothing says hot hot romance like explosives!
Reply Quote
No need to single out Goldshire though. You can find your hot squid cyborz right in the heart of Stormwind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upA5lNakUcA
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Warlord AngryPants: I AM STILL ANGRY AT IT. I AM LITERALLY ANGRY AT EVERYTHING IN THIS SCENARIO. I AM ANGRY AT YOUR TROLLISH LACK OF SHOES. I AM ANGRY AT MY TIGHT PANTS. ANGRY AT THE GUYS DRIVING THE DEMOLISHER IN CIRCLES AROUND TOWN. VERY ANGRY. DESTROY THEM. ANGRILY.

And I believe right here, we have found the true cause of Garrosh's anger management issues: Trolls not wearing shoes.

Gnomes, we need you to cobble shoes fast. Faster than you have ever cobbled before. COBBLERS FOR VICTORY.

--this message paid for by Bricu for Emperor, 2012
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]