Highly skilled/experienced DPS war LF 10man

85 Orc Warrior
Hey all,

Please allow me to preface this post by saying that I have not played World of Warcraft in several months. I raided in Blue Label on Barthilas towards the start of Dragon Soul, and decided to take time off as I was not enjoying the game.

I am currently searching for a 10-man guild comprised of skilled and mature players. I am open to either faction and any server. I will also consider 25-man guilds, however I would much prefer a 10-man guild.

I am seeking a guild that raids between the times of 7pm and 2am (GMT10+, server time for I would assume most oceanic servers), two or three nights per week.

My credentials:

I have played World of Warcraft for many years, since late Classic, during which time I have:

1) Played arena at a high(-ish) level during BC, achieving ~1.8k rating playing an MM hunter.
2) Participated in many high-end content kills such as Heroic Lich King 25 and Heroic Ragnaros.
3) Ranked top 100 in many hard-mode encounters during Firelands.
4) I ran a successful 10-man guild during late Tier 11 and throughout Tier 12 (Grim Fate - Barthilas Horde).

Thank you for considering me.
Edited by Baal on 9/18/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Not sure how interested you are in weekend raids but we are interested in a DPS Warrior for MoP and beyond. We are 8/8H in 25s & raid 2pm - 5.30pm Saturdays & Sundays (oceanic server time). If that interests you check out our recruitment thread; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6607191965

If you'd like to know more or you have questions you can add my real-id or battletag (The-dark-alliance@hotmail.com or Alemenara#1239) or you can simply apply on our website: Http://burn-phase.com

Cheers,
Alemenara
~GM of <Burn Phase>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi there, if you are interested in raiding Wed and Sun from 7-10pm then you may consider No Excuses. We're looking for members for our MoP core team at the moment and your interest in 'skilled and mature' players fits our recruitment profile. If you'd like to get in touch, send me a reply or check out our website @ http://www.noexcuseshq.com/
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
Hey there Baal,

[A] Connection of Dath'Remar are seeking dedicated players to join our core raid team. Our goal is to recruit players that want to join a small and friendly community while maintaining solid progression. We are a mix of players that have come from other guilds and have decided to do our own thing in MoP.

Our schedule is quite flexible at the moment but we are looking at; Thurs/Sun/Mon 8:30-11:00PM Server Time if that interests you. I can be contacted directly in-game, via our recruitment thread or via BattleTag: Belacv#6196.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6607191793

Happy Hunting and good luck :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Thanks for the responses so far, I'll keep them in mind. Any others?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey mate, I run the realm first guild on Dreadmaul, we are currently after another warrior for our 25 team. We raid 4 nights a week from 7:30-11 and are looking certain to secure realm first in MoP again.

If any of this interests you please hit me up on my battle tag which is Thrael#1884
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Heya Baal we are currently looking for a Warrior dps to fill the roster for mop our raid times are 8-11pm server wed/thurs/monday for progression. We need reliable people to join our team who can make 90% of the raids and who come prepared. Looking to get into raiding asap when mop hits. reply if interested cheers :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]